User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Adrian Machete

    Thanks, guys. :) I've done most of the things you two suggested. I'll consider change the tense, but I'm not to sure on that. I got rid of the adjectives ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: New JMs! June, Sachiko, Clo, Jiggity, Kylan, and Demeter!

    Congratulations, guys. You all deserve it. :) (sorry, Cat)

    Apr 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!

    Hey, Evi. :) My story was neglected. I can has review, please? :P It's my attempt at minimalism for Kylan's competition. That's why there's almost no description, adverbs, etc. It's ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    I hope that was fast enough for you, Lily. xD I am restless today, apparently. I have a craving to review. I never know what to critique unless I'm linked ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ForEver, ForNever, ForAlways (Prologue)

    Hey, Lily. You wanted the faster one, and so here it is. ;) It's an interesting piece, and I want to read more. I haven't gotten too much of an ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    There you go, Wic. I hope those helped. Anyone else? I'm on holiday now, and the reviews will be a lot faster. :)

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witch - CH3 and CH4

    Hey, Wic. I see that you've had quite a few in-depth reviews already, so I'm going to focus on characterisation and dialogue. In the beginning, your narrator almost comes across ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Grand Opening!

    *RSVPs* I'll try to be there, if I wake up. :)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    Holy wow. That is incredible and why everyone loves you. You know, Grain, you could've just said "the entire active YWS memberbase" and it probably would've saved time. I'm not ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Witch

    Hi, Wic. Found your post in my Will Review for Food thread, so here I am. This is an interesting start to a novel, and I will review the next ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Starving Poet Needs to Review!

    *coughs* I know you mainly do poetry, but since you love me so much, would you do a really short piece for me? :P I was going for minimalism. Not ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Pat!

    Apr 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Adrian Machete

    Darren pours the water from the bottle to the mug and takes a sip. He swishes it around in his mouth and winces. “Yuck.” He walks to the sink. The ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    There you go, Lily. That's your critique done. Hope it helped. Sorry it took so long, but I've edited the thread to notify me when someone replies, so I should ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First and Final Escape

    Hey, Lily. Sorry it took me so long to get around to this. I see it only got a couple of critiques, though, so I hope you won't mind a ...

    Apr 2, 2009


Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances.
— Maya Angelou