-
Re: Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll: Part Two
This was good. :) It really flowed for me. I think there was just one thing I caught. And accidentally, at that lol. He’s the son of one of my ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll: Part 1
Hey JC. :D Apparently I'm turning into a fan. ;) I’m just looking for a way our of telling you though. *out of telling you? Telling you how I handled ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: silent whispers part 1
Wow. new, shiny story. ;) and his arms where bent awkwardly at his side. Should where be were? =O This is the only thing I found wrong. Good work! :D ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
Dan watched the drow, intent. "I'm no stranger to anger and hate. But in humans, those emotions are frowned upon. Everythign is to be kept inside. A sign of emotion ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
Dan watched She'ana sort through her medical bag, intrigued by the tihngs she pulled out and discarded. He couldn't identify most of them, but trying to guess what they were ...
May 25, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
The group ran through the streets, the Shadows following, but staying at a safe distance. They were out of breath within minutes when they found no place to hide. Lye ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews
It might for some people, Shriek. Hopefully most of our members are actually posting useful things in their reviews. -_-
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread
Muahahaha. I win lol. My character's just average power. He's in college, so he can't be bothered moving half the time. ;)
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Yeah... what Griff said. ;)
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Necropolis
Name: Jamie Kornel Age: 18 Height: 6' 2" Weight: 150 Eyes: Brown Hair: Blonde Physique: Average weight, and strength. Education: Freshman at the same college as Mev. Finished high school ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
Dan followed after the elf, keeping his hand firm on her shoulder. The shadows couldn't see him, but if he got seperated from her now, he would likely be trampled ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
Dan stayed behind Lye as she attempted to hack her way out of the circle. He was terrified of being slashed by the elf, but more terrified of the elf ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
Dan looked around at all of the creatures, hardly comprehending. Then he began to fade away. Before he could disappear completely, Lye walked over and grasped his wrist. "If you're ...
May 23, 2007 -
Re: The Parental Issue!
I tihnk my family have only ever read oee or two of my stories. And that would be the one or two that got published lol! Some of my stories ...
May 21, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
This is my first time doing one of these, so I might need some help with it. ;) just tell me if I mess up. Name: Dan (last name classified ...
May 21, 2007
