User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #2

    Hey again. I think I'm going to limit myself to only critting two of these in a day. Otherwise I'll race through and have nothing to read. xD Anyway, just ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes

    Hey Meevs. :D I always did say that I'd get around to reading Ice Cubes one day. It was just a bit later than I thought it would be lol. ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Dan waited anxiously for the drow, frequently looking around. He couldn't see any drows that looked menacing, but he knew nothing of their race. What looked friendly to him could ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Dan raised an eyebrow at Lye. "You know, before we go in, it might be helpful to light this." Lye's expression almost resembled a grin. She took the torch from ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Strands of Darkness (Revised)

    I noticed the names, but not the map. Honestly, I can't remember reading the sentance about the map. My memory seems to be dropping away lol!

    May 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Strands of Darkness (Revised)

    Hey Jig! Just read this, and even though I've read the first part before, it still held my attention. A few problems in here, I think. His breaths were rapid ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Jamie watched Mev and Kevin leave, and sighed. They walked out of sight, and he turned back towards Alain. The man looked excited about whatever he was talking about, and ...

    May 26, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Okay, I'm pretty sure the order of posting got screwed up. And I just got ditched listening to the professor lol. I'll just post something now and I'll work it ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Dan walked away from the avian, muttering under his breath. Lye watched him carefully. "What's wrong?" "Celka told me to watch over the avian, but he obviously wants nothing to ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" chapter 4

    Grrr. :( You're like, the master of cliffhangers. Even if it turns out it might not even be all that important, you build up the suspense. So, that's really cool. ...

    May 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Eguain, Deviled egg

    I've never seen the movie, but I still thoguht it was funny lol. I felt sorry for that egg; his parents must have hated him to give him that name. ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Perfection- Intro

    Hey Jessica. :) I liked this, it was really well done. And I am interested to see what sort of person she would become. But you actually made that really ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Dan glanced at the others on the roof. She'ana didn't seem to be paying attention, rubbing a cream on her arm. But Celka was standing nearby, watching him with an ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll: Part five

    Wow. That was just a bit of an about face! ;) I almost got left behind, but that was really good. You just can imagine something like that happening, can't ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sex, Drugs, and Rock & Roll: Part Three

    ... yeah. I think you stepped away from cliche there. Or sprinted, rather. ;) I didn't find anything here. So now I'm on to part 4 lol.

    May 25, 2007


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith