-
Re: Ice Cubes #5
Well, this was good. It actually made me cringe a little when he pierced her lol. But i'm curoius about why Rob was sad. he got rid of his daughter, ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
The group quickly moved quickly through the streets, following Lye. She moved with obvious direction, intent on her destination. But lye soon stopped when she seen a male drow coming ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Blaze
Thanks for all the crits guys. By the sounds of it, I just need to work on Mary as a person, and her actions might make more sense. And I ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: POD 32 cont. -Promise -To tell all
Hey JC. I'm sure we've all missed POD while it's been gone. At least the wait is over lol. I didn't find any mistakes in this part. Your dialogue flowed ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: The Something Beneath the Stairs, No. 1
I know that if I found something like this in the bookstore, I would continue, even just to see where it could go from her. Right now, I don't quite ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: "Double Dad"--- chapter 5
Seriously? O_O Another cliffhanger? You're killing me here. xD But this was good. I'm starting to imagine it like one of those soap opera tihngs where they always have the ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but that's only because people in New York don't read so in reality, your book sold seven copies. I wish I had endless ammonts of inspiration
May 27, 2007 -
Re: I will Remember
Hey JC. :D Nice work on this. It seemed quite intimate, with the connection you built with the reader. I didn't find anythign wrong, but I just have to comment ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #4
Hey again Meevs (I get the feeling I'll be saying that a lot over the next few weeks lol). And with that I was hoisted out of the car but ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Ice cubes #3
Aww. :( That's actually really sad. I was going to wait till tonight before I read more, but I couldn't resist lol. You conveyed your character's emotions really well. :) ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: The Something Beneath the Stairs, No. 1
Hey Sam. :) This was really good; you showed us the image well. Or maybe just people that are familiar with the ocean lol. I quite liked it, and I ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Blaze
Thanks for that WD. :D I'll fix some of it now. probably a bit too tired to do it all. xD Although, if you liked that, you might not like ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: The Agri and the Engineer: 1.1
Hey Fish. I agree with Myth and Sam. This was really fun. Didn't drag on like some thigns you can read. And I'm not just talking about stuff on here ...
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Featured Member 5/25/07
Yeah. :) I seen whence getting through those reviews. It was actually kind of freaky lmao! But they both deserve it, so Grats, guys. :D
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Blaze
Mary awoke to the smell of fumes, the taste of smoke. She could hear the sirens in the distance, but couldn't focus on them. Her head pounded. She opened her ...
May 26, 2007
