-
Re: Ice Cubes #13
Hey, Meevs. :) I finally worked out all the Chapter numbers, so after this i'll be onto 15... I think lol. I only found a few things in here. “Sure ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Eternal Darkness
Dan followed after Lye, something that seemed to be becoming a habit to him. He kept his eyes to the blood on the floor, and noticed that there seemed to ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: The Something Beneath the Stairs, No. 2
Hey, Sam. :D Been looking forward to this... and now that it's here, I have nothing to crit. ;) Well, only one thing lol. She is temporary stunned, perhaps hypnotized ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Two Rats: A Short Story Of Injustice
Hey Ratchet. :D This was a pretty good one. Made me laugh, anyway. Maybe I'm just easy? ;) You know, like Babe. You forgot your end speech marks there. :) ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Evil
I think Hitler and stalin are bad ideas at what evil is. But I think that about any real human figure. All had different circumstances, and probably reason to turn ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #14
Hey... for what, the fourth time today lol? Just the one thing I found, and from the stuff I've done on your last chapters, you can probably guess what it ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #11
Turns out I missed a chapter... O_O That's a bit weird lol. Anyway, this was pretty good, I think it's the first I couldn't find any mistakes in. :) But ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #12
Come, on, let me touch you,” You don't need the comma after come. God, your so fucking cute,”. *you're You're turning into like, the queen of surprises lol! And I'm ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #10
Hey. :D Just home from school. It's my sisters 18th and i still come on lol. When your going up the stairs in the dark, *you're. I think you made ...
May 30, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #9
Hey Meevs. Okay, first of all : :shock:. Good twist lol, I wasn't expecting that. Threw me off a bit. :lol: “Why what for?” Should be Why, what for? How ...
May 29, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #8
Hey. Just getting a crit in before I go to school lol, and lucky I got such a good chapter. I only caught one mistake. He wouldn’t not come back ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #7
Hey, again. I think that I'm syaing that a lot to you lately lol! It seemed in my life that Rob was the centre of my life and I was ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Ice Cubes #6
Hey. :) Just got on to quickly read the next part lol. Umm... just a couple of things here. I was opting for number two but Sappy seemed to want ...
May 28, 2007 -
Re: All We Need Is A Plan- Part 1
Okay, so this is the totally revamped version of the myth. The credit has to go to sworddance. She worked tirelessly, I'm sure, to help me get this. The result ...
May 27, 2007 -
Re: Silent whispers part 2
Hey Nutty. :D I don't really have much to crit here, but that's probably because not too much happens. It was still interesting and helpful so we could see what ...
May 27, 2007
