User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24

    I laughed pretty hard at the end of this. You can probably guess where. ;) That was a good one. xD I stood so quick my head felt dizzy from ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #23

    and that would that. *That would be that? Guess this is goodbye then Jamiy.” *then, Jamiy I'd have to agree with JC. Stupid lawyers in general. Apart from Tammy out ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #22

    Hey, and staright off, wow! This was another twist! Mom had flied a court hearing to get me back. *filed “Look, its not that I want to Jamiy. *it's I ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #21

    Hey Meevs (I keep thinking I'm spelling that wrong, most other people seem to spell it Meeves ;)). You just had to bring Becca back in, didn't you? I really ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: ice Cubes #20

    I actually feel happy that Jamie developed real feelings. I don't really know what he might have done if he didn't have Chris. Although I am still a bit suspicious ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #19

    Hey Meevs. This was a really good chapter. :) The dialogue seemed natural in its awkwardness, if that makes any sense at all lol! And I only caught a couple ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: September the 6th, 2001

    Actually, i really liked the way you described the woman at the start. Does seem to reflect on all other Americans though. Look out for some people annoyed with that ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes # 18

    Hey Meevs. :D It says that you won't be posting anymore, but I just seen 32 so I'll assume that didn't work out. ;) I think this one's been pointed ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Petunia's Grove of Bluebirds

    Hey Snoink. :) Just came to read this, and it ended up being totally different than I would have guessed. xD “Here I am,” she said, her voice treble. Do ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How to Kill a Baby

    Hey Snoink! :) This is the first thing I've read of yours, but I think after this I might go look for some more! Although I have heard a lot ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    We probably sound like newsreaders, you realise? Jamie and Anne turned and walked away, but had only gone a few steps before Jamie stopped. "Are you coming?" he called to ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Jamie opened his eyes, looked at his clock, and groaned. It was past one in the morning, and he was still asleep. Pangs of hunger spread through his stomach and ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #17

    xD We already know how this is going to start, so hey. -starts reading lol- I think its natural *it's Sappy claps he hands excitedly her hands? its that relief ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice cubes #16

    Hey Meevs. This is getting better and better. :) I want to see Chris in jail now lol. Just a couple of small tihngs... he didn’t hold me down by ...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #15

    Hey Meevs. One thing here, did you stick to the same tense? I'm not really sure. I was a bit confused lol. Its hot out, its strange how over the ...

    Jun 1, 2007


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour