User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Night

    Leah sat on the dock, stomach protruding in front of her, feet dangling over the edge. She watched them skim the water and she caught her breath at the icy ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 6

    Kristie rushed about the house, grabbing anything that looked remotely important. Ray followed after like a lost sheep, while she threw questions about what he needed at him. He answered ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: One Fall

    This was pretty good in spite of its length 9and probably because of it). A story like this may get a bit tired if you add in pages and pages ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" Chapter 7

    Actually, I'm a bit happy that there isn't a cliffhanger. My heart might have given out or something. ;) I'd have to agree with Ada, : the dialogue exchange got ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 33 squared- Normality -On Three Accounts

    I didn't find anything wrong in this one. :) You could re-do your paragraphs to make it easier to read, but that's all up to you. I want to get ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 33- Cheaters and Liars -On Both Accounts

    Finally! xD I haven't seen POD around for like, two weeks. xD I think I read all of Ice Cubes since you last posted it. -_- I just got a ...

    Jun 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #31

    That's not very nice. Not only did Chris not come in for the whole Chapter, Becca did instead lol! That's just horrible. xD I had just be thrown hastily be ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #30

    Hey Meevs. I think I'll push on to the end of what you have on here now. :D This Chapter seemed familiar to my, and then I remembered that this ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #29

    Hey. And maybe once again I spoke too soon. You get disappointment and a good surprise in the space of one Chapter! =O I only found one thing this time, ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #28

    Okay, maybe Jamiy isn't going to get hurt... yet lol. This chapter was good, first time in a while that he actually looked like he could be happy. “You actually ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #27

    Hey Meevs. It's not just past midnight no, so what I say might be a bit more coherent. ;) but one day when she had a ridiculous craving for mars ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #26

    Yeah. I had to sleep in the computer room, so I thought I'd at least do something fun. And now, I feel like reading more. Getting closer to caught up ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #26

    “I liked you’re other room better *your I wont ever go in its room anyway.” *won't “No. No its not. After that first nio could just be a comma, but ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #25

    Wow, seriously? I thought that was just me. Well, it's actually Social Studies, but that's close enough, isn't it? Now I'm going to stop before I go into a rant ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ice Cubes #24.5

    This was a really short Chapter, and I didn't find anything wrong. But I just have to say: Not every day freezing cold blue liquid pours out of your seat. ...

    Jun 3, 2007


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus