User avatar

Insomnia

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ....Not quite sure, yet.

    Hey, Nutty. Nice piece you have here. Good that you're experimenting with your narrative style. =O I just found a few tihnfs here and there. Flyn wasn't in the best ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Irresistible

    “I heard a thing on the news last night about this mountain,” Mark said. “It’s supposed to be the ultimate challenge for any adrenaline junkie.” Shaun, his cousin, snorted into ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    Just looking through what McMourning said, out of the thirteen differences listed, people in NZ (or me, at least) use six of the English spellings and three of the American ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Demon

    Hey, Dreamer. Just had a quick read through, and althoguh there wasn't that much to it, i am interested in what you've manged to create. There will be more, won't ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Double Dad" Chapters 8 and 9

    Hey, Lucy. :) At least we finally got some more of this, even if it wasn't that much. You had good grammar and spelling the whole time through, so there ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Okay, so I got in a bit late, but I'll try to get in some motives for Jamie. 1. Try to meet up with some of the others. 2. Contact ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Night

    Thanks Dragon, and Lucy. :) Glad to know it was... interesting? I don't know lol. And Lucy, I'm not too sure it was a cliffhanger, but I think the readers ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Kiss My Tears Goodnight (nee double dad) Poll

    You already knew what I was gonna say, but I'll vote here anyways. Go Kitty! ;)

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    After the car drove away without notice of either Jamie or Anne, they turned to watch each other. "How rude," Anne said. "And I think that was Kev!" Jamie just ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The Squills June 2007 Issue Is Now Available!

    Great work on the new issue. :D But is it just me, or is there a mistake in the part about reviews? I think where it says 25 stars, it's ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Witch -- Part 6

    I'll PM you when I put it on Meevs, because there is no chance that it'll be on the front page. Lots of death. Also lots of talk, because conversation's ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cinnamon and Pine Needles

    I'd have to agree with Snoink. Unless you're one of those people that reads the crits before the story, then that'd be alright. ;) But I don't think we have ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Night

    Okay, I've fixed up the stuff you found. Thanks, Twit (not meant to sound offensive lol, do you like to be called Twit?). And I just added in some more ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Goodnight...

    As they do. I voted can opener yesterday, so... Go the can opener! :D

    Jun 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: That Night

    Leah told her mother, but her mother is a bit... unstable. Or, she's religious to the extreme rather lol. But thanks for the crits, guys. :) I'll try to work ...

    Jun 7, 2007


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah