User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 45- Some Things Never Change -On Both Accounts

    Hey, JC. :D I noticed a few things here that you done, mostly just the same sort of stuff though. Near the start, you use she and her a heap ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All We Need Is A Plan -- Part 2

    Thanks, Sword. I'e just finished smoothing out some rough patches on the story in its actual document, and I'll probably re-edit when I hear back from my tutor. Oh, and ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I think I might do it this year, even though I just started the only novel idea I have. I think this might fall in one of my school holidays ...

    Jul 29, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Well, I had a crit typed up for this ages ago, before that post eating monster ate it, and now everyone's gone through and said it all. So, all I ...

    Jul 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: POD 38 -Code

    Hey, JC. :D I just realised that I haven't read POD in a while, and then suddenly there was a new part lol. I'm not sure if the things I ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Dialogue in Mutes

    Yeah, I think you do just italicise. It's how it was done in a story I read where there was a mute. Just the gestures, and then what they mean ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Just started 'Salem's Lot, by Stephen King. I have an obsessive thing with his books lol. It's fun if anyone wants their horror not too scary. :D

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    Hardbacks cost more than paperbacks? =O I never knew... Anyway, I buy hardbacks. I just find them a lot easier to read. And if I find that if people's E-books ...

    Jul 9, 2007
  • Research Re: A question for anyone who doesn't live in the US

    I don't know about anyone else, but in NZ we have nothing like that. I think the closest thing is Waitangi day, which is like on the 6th of February. ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be

    Hey, Snoink. Good to see yws back up! :D Anyway, I just found this experimenting to see if portfolios worked. :o And they do! :D I loved it, and oddly ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Great YWS Outage

    Yay! :D Thanks, Nate. I'm on my school holidays, and i didn't know what to do lol. Felt a bit lost. ;)

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Torturing your character

    I have a very old novel tucked away somewhere where my character was literally chained to a wall for a year. He got rescued eventually, but his mind was kind ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Irresistible

    Yeah, so I don't know how I can thank you for that huge effot Bubbles, so I guess I'll start by saying... thanks? I've edited most of the stuff that ...

    Jun 28, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Irresistible

    Thanks Meevs, and Clau. :) I'm just checking it before school, but I'll get onto it after work. Problem is, the word limits 3000 words here, and it's already uptown ...

    Jun 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Irresistible

    Thanks, Nutty. Looks like I really screwed up those italics lol. I'm still trying to fix them. Oh well, third time lucky. ;)

    Jun 27, 2007


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence