User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of the End

    Yay! Thanks for that, Bubbles. I think I just done most of the things you suggested. And you'd better not be teasing that name. You did come up with it, ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Ifrit: Chapter II: Sentinel

    Hey! :D I've been waiting for this chapter for... I don't know how long. Seriously. Memory issues, but it was worth the wait. i enjoyed it, like the last one. ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of the End

    Thanks, to both of you. :) Sorry about the info dumping. it seems to be a thing of mine when I'm writing in first person. In third, I tend to ...

    Sep 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beginning of the End -- Part 2

    Deleted for submission.

    Sep 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could meet ten people online in person....

    Hey, I'm on one! =O I'm amazed lol. Let me try... 1. Mattster 2. Squallz 3. Skell 4. Siegfried 5. Snoink 6. staring_at_ceiling 7. Riedawriter 8. Claudette 9. Adam_Atlantian 10. ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lady Ifrit: Chapter I: Sanctuary

    Hey. :D You asked me for a read over, so... here I am! I'm just reading over this now, and I'm impressed. It's really riveting, keeps me reading. I've only ...

    Sep 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Settling in

    hey Ginger. How are you? :) This was good. It had detailed desciption, which always helps a reader into a scene. I think it's too short, though. I wanted more. ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of the End

    Thanks. :D I fixed the grammatical stuff you showed me. I'm not so sure about the rest of it though. For me, it's not really like george's story. He's writing ...

    Sep 2, 2007
  • Scripts Re: “Ticks”

    I know nothing about scripts, so I can't help much, but isn't it supposed to be guilty by reason of insanity? Means they done it, but it's not their fault, ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beginning of the End

    Deleted for submission.

    Sep 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: First Kiss (Part 1?)

    Hey, Lucy. I like this. :) There's just a couple of random complaints. Not mistakes, just pet peeves of mine lol. the kid from down the road No idea why, ...

    Sep 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Haha. I have an idea now. I've been reading those paranoid conspiracy books. 9/11 and stuff like that. Most people have probably read one, right? xD But I did find ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Prologue

    Hey, Andy. First off, I have have to say that this is awesome without any editing. Your descriptions are amazing. I've just been trying to focus on dialogue, lately. xD ...

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Aluminium

    Meh. I call it aluminum foil, but in science I call it aluminium because it goes with the rhyme. =O

    Aug 11, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Um... I will be posting more of this soon! Then I'll look forward to it even more. ;) I was afraid you might not even put any more on. Then ...

    Aug 5, 2007


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard