User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I actually did manage to get in a few house quite early in the morning, and came up with a pretty good saying. In my opinion, anyway. :roll: "Come on, ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    I'd say it's very good for an hours work. I'm just waiting for the room to clear out so I can get into it again. My dog attacking me isn't ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I still think you should stay up until midnight and get started with me. ;) I have school tomorrow, but oh well. Hopefully I don't lose track of too much ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    About six hours left. In New Zealand, anyway. =O And if I understand what filibustering is, then my story actually starts with a whole lot of it. :lol:

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    So, yep. I used to be Insanityabounds, now I'm Insomnia. The IA's just at the start and end of the word now. ;)

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A male's opinion

    I agree with you on The Witches of Eileanean series, Jig. I read the first one a couple of years ago and I went around ordering them from overseas to ...

    Oct 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Oh, thanks for the link, Clau. :) And no, there's none in particular. I need to to see if woman can get off with out jail time if she kills ...

    Oct 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I hope not, because part of my outline is a couple of random qoutes of dialogue that I thought of while writing it... And I need to do some research ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    I thought I was being obsessive by starting this early. Maybe not... And I need something to keep me from starting the actual story. Making up a character's past can ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Oh, that's good then. I was worried that my computer was just not loading it. :lol: So how many people here have already started on their outlines? I have, and ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Hey, is anyone having problems loading up the NaNo site? My computer won't load it at all, and I was wondering if it's just me...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo profile links

    That's mine there. Just signed up. :D Although I bet that I managed to mess up the hyperlink thing. :lol: Just getting into the forums now...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo 2007

    Wow, everyone else seems to be researching and preparing story outlines. I thought I'd just start my story and go with the flow. You know, add in coherence after I ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and hopefully never go? Hi all.

    Yams! :D I just got back from holiday. Welcome to the site! Although I'm not quite sure why I didn't tell you to join earlier... Never mind. You're here now. ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    Hey, guys. Just a quick question: I doanted the points for one of my stories to be critiqued, but then the points count was re-set not long after. Do I ...

    Sep 16, 2007


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince