User avatar

Insomnia

  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews in 15 days!

    Well, because I'm me, and because I'm on holidays, and because Jabber is my favourite tyrant, I may try to start this now. I've done three already today, so 97 ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The List, Prompt 079 *edited*

    Oh hi. Since this is me, and you're you, I don't have to be all formal and stuffs. So... story. Yes. That sharp, pungeunt odor that used to follow her ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Winter, Stones, and Roses chapter 1

    Hey there, Life (yes, you should tell me something else I can call you. I'm aware that "Life" is probably a terrible nickname. :P). This is an interesting piece. It's ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grownups know best.

    Hey there, Damsel. This is my first time reviewing in an extremely long time, so forgive me if I'm a bit rusty. I really like quite a few things about ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Writing Insecurities

    I have a few minor worries - that I under-describe things, that people don't know where things are - but I don't worry about this, because setting and description isn't ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Research Re: Do your characters know that they're not real real?

    This is kind of a hard question to answer, but I'll give it my best shot. I don't talk to my characters directly. I can't, because we're not from the ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Re-Opens!

    Thank you for the awesome awesomeness.

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Zeus.

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Untitled Chapter 32 part 4

    Awww. It's kinda sweet, though.

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My 2,000th post zomg

    Ooh, shiny. That's pretty awesome. Congrats and stuff. ^^

    Jun 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anchor

    027. irony Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse - of Montreal The chemicals rush through my veins, spreading life, spreading death. Dizzying waves of contradictions make me lose sight of what ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NATEY-POO!

    Hope you had a good day. ^_^ Happy belated birthday. I would write a 90,000 word essay on why you're awesome, but i suspect it would not be as appreciated ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    May I subvert some gender stereotypes and agree with Dem? :P Also, Lee Pace and Sean Maher. Yes, I am a Pushing Daisies and Firefly geek. >.> And there will ...

    May 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Mat's Reviews

    There you go, Clever. Sorry I couldn't say more, but there wasn't much for me to critique. Anyone else?

    Apr 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grandfather's Bicycles

    Hey, Clever. Sorry it took me a little while. I was distracted. I'll do this for you before I have to go. :) To start, the niceties: I like it. ...

    Apr 20, 2009


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns