User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    “Oh, I’m sure you do,” he said, and popped both of the pills into his mother. Just in case you can't guess, mother = mouth... Because that's how we say ...

    Nov 11, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    The barman turned his eyebrows towards her, and said, “What would you like to drink, Madam?” I blame Bubbles for that one completely. -.-

    Nov 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Just hit 30,000. =D And I just started Chapter 8. I think I may be waffling...

    Nov 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: This Is Going Better Than I Thought

    Well, my estimates put me at about 17,000 for today, and I'm at 29,000. It's all goiing pretty well. And I love my charatcers. =D

    Nov 10, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    John stood up and yawned, his John cracking as he did. Seriously. Nearly 3 in the morning. Not my fault. ;)

    Nov 9, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    21,400. Hopefully I'll get to 25k by tomorrow. I'll rephrase that to when I finish writing later. Who knows how long 25k might take me...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    This one here was a complete accident, and even if wasn't, the sentance would still be terrible lol. A sick feeling churning his stomach, John walked back inside with a ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    17,200. I'm about 6k ahead of plan, yay! :D And I've just got my own computer, so I'm hoping to do a lot more.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: This Is Going Better Than I Thought

    I love my story so far, and I'm about 5,000 ahead of what I planned. :D It's one I've wanted to write for ages, but I never fully let myself. ...

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Okay, I realise I post here way too much, but I had to say that I'm up to 12,333. Almost a quarter of the way through. :)

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Congrats! :D You should go reward yourself. I went and found a movie. ;)

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    10,577. Not quite done with my writing today. Actually, I've varely began. Hopefully I'll get to 12 before the end of the day lol.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    There. Just finished this night's writing at 9544. I'll still count it as Day 3, even thoguht it's past midnight lol. Oh well. Off to sleep now, I guess. :)

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    7,498. It's nearly the end of Day 3, and I haven't done anything today. it's quite depressing, really.

    Nov 3, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    My Day Two just ended. Day Three has now begun... And I'm at about 6500 words. I'm hoping to get at least 1000 more before I sleep. Fingers crossed...

    Nov 2, 2007


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda