User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Wow. Good job. :) I've just got to 98,735. Not far until my goal. :D

    Nov 27, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    I just done a sentance like that and called it the "disconnector button." -_-

    Nov 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    90,617 right now. I'm hoping to get another couple of thousand in today, because I have these stupid exams starting tomorrow, and finishing on the last day of NaNo. It's ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    I know the feeling. I've only outlined about two thirds of this, and I'm over 84k. Still haven't finished with that outline. :)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    84,007. And I'm sorry Suz. I'll die once I get to 100k. ;)

    Nov 24, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    “Well, she has an appointment space cleared up because one of her clients committed suicide recently.” The woman kept on her bright smile while she said these words, and for ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Congrats! :D I've just hit 80. Now for a weekend of seclusion... ;)

    Nov 23, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    76,529. I'm not even sure if I'm ahead of schedule...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Beat That Word Count!

    68,475. Not too bad. But I'm way behind. Hopefully next weekend'll be another big boost. :)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    63, 987. I want to get to 70 by the end of tomorrow, so I guess I'll stay up another hour, or until I get another 1,000. EDIT: Ten past ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Just hit 55,000. Hopefully I'll get to 70k by the time the weekend's over. :) Probably jinxed myself now, though.

    Nov 16, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Beat That Word Count!

    53, 500. Yay for motivation. Thanks. :)

    Nov 15, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Yay! Finally got to 50k! :D And now to keep going. My dad told me I had to get to 100k now. :shock:

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Most Awards!

    Most likely to be a janitor: ? YWS Clown: Mattster Most spirited: Linds Most chatty: ... Linds again. Most Likely to End Up on a deserted island: Yeah, I have ...

    Nov 13, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Just up to 44k. Hopefully I'll get another thousand words done before I go to sleep. I'm not feeling very tired. I will when it's time for school, though. ;)

    Nov 12, 2007


What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal.
— Albert Pines