User avatar

Insomnia

  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 6:45. Jamie. The car's engine still hummed, and Jamie's mind still raced to find a solution. The zombies were chasing after the man, and he was backing away, ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Endless Possibilities -- Prologue

    Dan waddled through the house, calling out to the cat in a voice that did not yet have a full grasp of language.”Wady?” he called. “Wady?” His short legs carried ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Dark Tower by Stephen King

    You know, I think I've read pretty much every book Stephen King has done - except for the Dark Tower series. I don't know why, but I just can't get ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 4:30 pm. Jamie. (OOC: Sorry for the time jumping. I'll get it back in time soon.) When Jamie walked out of his bedroom, wiping at his eyes, Anne ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friday -- Part 1

    Dave awoke, but didn’t open his eyes. You’re not awake until you open your eyes, he told himself. Just go back to sleep. He couldn’t, though. His consciousness was returning ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Endless Possibilities

    Thanks for the crit again, Cabassi. Perfect as always. :) I'll have to work on the description next time I come back to it. Right now, I have like six ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Torment of the Mind

    Hey, Church. You asked for a crit in the chat so I guess this is it. ;) Don't mind if it's a bit harsh. Just trying to help. xD In ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Endless Possibilities

    Thanks, Flem. . . -needs a better nickname for you xD- That was really helpful. I just edited most of the stuff you said. Thanks for spotting the overseas conflicted ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance Is Beautiful - Prologue

    Hey. :) One of the only copmplaints I have to make is about the length. It isn't really long enough for us to get any real feel for the characters ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Endless Possibilities

    Thanks for the crits, guys. :) Charlie, I made most of the suggestions you made. Thanks a heap for that effort. :D Now I'll just add some more description of ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Endless Possibilities

    Daniel stood, wiping down the bar with a damp cloth, and whistling the tune of an old song. Its name wouldn’t come to mind, but it was a relic of ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    Congrats, everyone! :D It's awesome that so many people won on here. And Ari, weren't you at like 25k just a few days ago? :o

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriLessons

    1. Apparently, I have a thing for pregnant women in my stories. Who knew... 2. I can actually write more than an 11k story (which sucked, by the way). 3. ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: 50,000 words anyone?

    I wanted to end it with a good number. So my final word count is *drum roll* 101,101. :D It's been a really great month. One of the best, probably. ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    Wow, Scotty! Congrats! :D Hopefully some more people other than us will get 100k. That'd be cool. I just hit it not long ago, and now I think I need ...

    Nov 29, 2007


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother