User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 6:66

    “Hey, baby,” the woman called as Ian entered the house. “Hey,” he said, moving into the lounge where she sat and shrugging his coat onto a chair. He pecked her ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 7:33pm. Jamie. "Thanks," Jamie said. "I'm getting it for my friend. Bernard says it can't be too hot." "Okay," Katalyn said and smiled at him. "Do you know ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No title yet. something I'll think of later-draft chaptr 1

    Fine. Anything in particular that you would like critted? xD

    Jan 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No title yet. something I'll think of later-draft chaptr 1

    I'm sorry. It was begging me for a crit. :)

    Jan 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: No title yet. something I'll think of later-draft chaptr 1

    Hey, Luc. I know this an old piece, but it'd on the first page now, so it's fair game. ;) I stepped inside the suite. I shut the door Watch ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Endless Possibilities -- Prologue

    Thanks for the crits, guys. Sorry, I lost my portfolio again. :lol: It looks like I've got a fair bit of editing to do now... Not just on this story. ...

    Jan 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Rust Of Life

    Aww. -hugs- xD This was horrible to read, and not because it was badly written, or anything like that. It was horrible because this is happening to someone I feel ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1: Not a morning person

    Hey, Charlie. :) I said I'd give you a crit, but there's no spelling or grammar errors here. They're usually what I focus on. :P It's an interesting start, and ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday Crysi

    Happy Birthday! :D And Snoink, was it the same thing you said last year? :P

    Dec 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Possibilities. - One

    Hey. :) How've you been? "Hey." she said. You need a comma after Hey, not a full stop. Eric gave a snort resembling laugh That sounds strange. Maybe "a snort ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friday -- Part 2

    The darkness was absolute, blanketing everything that he knew and making it crueler. The creaking seemed to halt as he opened the door, and he breathed a sigh of relief. ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whom is awesomer?

    Same here...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 7:05pm. Jamie. Jamie and Dave hefted Anne between them, moving towards Costco, their safe haven. Their progress was excruciatingly slow. "Far out," Dan said. "She looks light." Dave ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Hmm... I think we're just about to enter Costco. I could change my time tags around a bit, and see if we can get in just as you're going to ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    ...Charming. Well, my character and Vernon's should be coming through the doors soon with Bubbles'. Are there any plans for what'll be happening any time soon? Just need to know, ...

    Dec 15, 2007


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina