User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 3)

    Hey, Jabber. Sorry if this crit is late. I've been a little... side tracked. :P I think Gladius picked up most things, but I'll dig for some more. ;) Dad ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anna

    Thanks for all the crits, guys. I actually did have more of a reason why she does what she does, but I'll detail that further when I do more on ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Red Wine #1

    Hey, Rieda. I've been waiting for this. Inspired title, by the way. The chicken was judging me. ...That may be the best opening line I have read in a long ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Hitch Hiker (working title) #1

    Hey, BBB. :D I heard you talking about this in the chat and had to read it. xD At least now there's someone else trying to bring horror back? :P ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anna

    The woman paced on the street corner, her high heels clacking against the hard pavement. The sky was clear, and the star shined their faces down on the people. Night ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas (Pt. 2)

    Hey, Jabber. You got the second piece up fast. Hopefully you can get the third one up by tomorrow. ;) “Your girlfriend wrapped the figurine in the same glossy paper ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bella.

    Hey! *hugs* It's really good to have you back. :D I'll add my congratulations to the pool. You'll be a great mum. :) Also, those pictures are really clear. it ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friday -- Part 1

    Thanks for all the crits, everyone. :) I just edited most of the stuff you guys said. There might have bee a couple of things I've left out, but there ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Blue Steam

    Hey, Prok. :) Petite coughs could be heard up and down the queue, Never heard a cough described as "petite" before. I suppose it works, but it bothers me a ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone in the Storm

    Hey, Nick. :) This was a fairly good piece. It had a few mistakes, but that's not bad for someone who's out of the habit! :D Hilary fought a battle ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    Well, I was looking for your prologue and I found this, so oh well. ;) “Who’s present is next, Teddy?” *Whose. Who's means who is. “Susie, no,” Mom said sternly, ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    The point of the rule is to sort out the people who are going to actually critique pieces from the ones who won't. The idea's a good one. Just think ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 6:66

    I edited most of the stuff you said, except for one thing. Okay, this bit annoyed me. Shouldn't it hvae gone to 7? On the clock I have, when you ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Raining Mirrors: Prologue

    Hey, Andy. You asked me for a crit, so this is it. Hopefully you've got a couple of typos, otherwise it won't be very long. ;) said Bellamy placing a ...

    Jan 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tamia's quest

    Hey. :D I guess I promised, so here I am. ;) It was more a strip of course cotton, Should that be coarse? but wrinkles spanned from her eyes 'spanned ...

    Jan 4, 2008


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes