User avatar

Insomnia

  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Username: Insomnia (Mat). Sibs: None. Mini-animal: Jack Russel Dog Sucked in from: Bedroom at home. Landed in: Home Page Description: Over six foot tall, shoulder length hair, blue eyes, a ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For giving nearly everybody on YWS a nickname. :lol:

    Jan 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Friday -- Part 1

    Okay, now I've given this fist part a complete re-write, and now I need your opinions again. Any help would be much appreciated. My tutor sent this one back and ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memorize Another Golgotha [Parts One and Two]

    Hey, Sam. Yes, this is going to be one of those critiques that every writer dreads: the hollow ones. I've read it over a couple of times now. I'm going ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 4)

    Eep, Sorry, Jab. :( I haven't been checking my PMs, and I just found a heap. xD Anyway, on to the story. Even if Gladius already ruined all the fun. ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Heath Ledger Found Dead!

    That's really horrible. :( He was a great actor in Candy and Brokeback Mountain... It's tragic, too. At least with Sir Ed people knew it was coming. But Heath was ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    I don't think he's talked with her at all... Him and Dave carried Anne in just as you and Kev went into the offices. xD She probably has no idea ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Ah, well. It's productive babble too. :P I'll have to work on a post too. it's been too long. xD I'll PM one of you guys soon. :) EDIT: Would ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    I'm leaning more towards Shotgun's side on this argument. Witnessing a crime and not doing anything about it is a crime, even if I can't remember the technical term, and ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: One Week WIthout YWS?

    Personally, I would explode, but that's just me. Reading and writing is always good. :P

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Coming Soon: YWS Enemies

    Plus, stalking's always a good way to pass the day. :P ;)

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Jack finally has 6000 posts!

    Congrats! :D I, on the other hand, am probably too slow to ever get to 1000. :P Now you can aim for 10,000 by the end of the year. ;)

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I agree with Galatea. It's not like there's one specific type of behaviour. And of course, some people try not to "act" gay, if such a thing is possible. They're ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    I've been reading this argument for a long time, and there's been some good arguments from both sides. I do have an opinion firmly in mind, though. I think women ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Gay pride is a topic which I'm interested in, even if I have no involvement in it. I don't see any reason why homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to express their ...

    Jan 13, 2008


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes