User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fragility

    I kick my way through the ruins, broken glass crunching under my feet. Clouds of dust billow and obscure my view, and I cough, as I've done so often in ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: John.

    I can only echo what everyone else said, really, in saying that you managed to pack a lot of emotion into quite a compact piece. Your descriptions are great, but ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The madness of Hunter's couch

    That's so implausible. We all know Dono would just brainwash you into taking it back. ;) Still great. :lol:

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 8:50 pm. Jamie. Turning away from him he let out a short sad sigh, "More than I should of." Jamie turned and looked around. Anne had since gone ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS - One Page

    So everything would just be there for anyone to see? What about the stories and things that're rated R? Of course, it's entirely impossible that I'm misunderstanding the whole thing. ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last letter

    Eleanor Rigby.

    Jan 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Empty Summer

    Hey. :) This is really good for your first submitted story, but it could be majorly improved on. In the waning days of that dreadfully sticky summer, Roger slithered about ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 5)

    Hey, Jab. Here's my late crit (again). ;) I looked up at my dad who was only a head taller than I. This needs a comma after "dad," as otherwise ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    ^Known for being confused often. ;)

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 1. 8:35p.m. Jamie. Jamie wandered away from Jo in the direction of the tents, wondering what was wrong with her. The same thing that’s wrong with everyone else, probably, ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    She looked back at him, and stared in turn. "And why do you have a tail?" "You know, I could ask why you're a goat. But have I? No, I ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Mat looked into the distance and seen someone walking towards him. The word "FireArris" floated above their head. Mat frowned, and sped his pace. "Hey," he said. "Arris! Remember me?" ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    For being on the Sexy Council. xD

    Jan 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The name of the game- Chapter One

    Hey, BroadwayGirl. I noticed that you're new-ish, so I thought I'd give you a critique. Sorry if I repeat some of what Ayra's said. I try not to read other ...

    Jan 26, 2008


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney