User avatar

Insomnia

  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone good with computers?

    Okay, I don't know if this is supposed to be in the lounge, but I don't know where else it would go. :P Is anyone here good with computers? My ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Ooh. I'm somewhat excited now. xD

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 8. 9:35. Jamie. Jamie stood by Costco's doors, staring at nothing in particular. His shift had started at half past, and already he was bored. It's all right, he ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    Hey, guys. If you're up for working on a post with me, could you PM me? I should be doing one about now, but Jamie needs someone to talk to. ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman but then the man died and after many difficult trials which should make you care for her but probably ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    I wouldn't do one so soon. I need a lot of time for planning, otherwise I'd burn out straight away. I'll outline and create stories for my characters until then, ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    Bubbles and I were just talking about this last night, and we both have the same opinion as you, 3B. We want NaNo now. It was amazingly fun, and I ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh Corrie (3)

    Hey, Luc. Thanks for giving me an excuse to procrastinate. ;) People were able to turn of their heaters *off he paused, as though searching for her name in his ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Necropolis

    Day 8. 9:25. Jamie. Jamie watched Dave and Bernard talking , and began to wander. Over the past week, it had seemed as though there had always been something that ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Oh Corrie (2)

    Hey, Luc. It's good to see you came back to this. Persistence is always good. xD I'll get right into the crit, because I know how impatient you are. ;) ...

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Final Musings of an Old General

    Hey, Vern. You've created quite an interesting story here. Most of your problems lay with your punctuation and grammar, but they're important too, maybe even the most important. People who ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Necropolis Discussion Thread

    I'm still in. :) I should be able to post sometime in the next few days, but if I don't, I've drowned in homework. >< At least the bandwagon's back ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vatican Announces New Sins

    Source: There'll be a few different versions of that article, but that's the one I found. ;) I can understand paedophilia being one, but I definitely don't agree with abortion, ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Jodi Picoult

    I've just read Nineteen Minutes, which is by her. It's a story about a high school shooting. I like the plot and all, but the writing style was not good. ...

    Feb 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fragility

    Thank you for that amazing crit, Bubbles. *hugs* I've tried to edit most of the stuff you said, and I think it's really made it better. :) Now, just to ...

    Feb 15, 2008


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox