User avatar

Insomnia

  • Scripts Re: Test

    PERSON 1 I am awesome! Now, this is a very abrupt beginning. I suggest that you extend this to a rant of about sixty lines. It would also help the ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    Hey, Jamie. I don't think we've met before? Nice to meet you, if not. ;) This is a pretty good piece, probably a bit too short. Your descriptions are good, ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Life: In Which Mistakes Are Made.

    Hey, Pengy. ^_^ This was actually really creepy. It's the sort of thing that's great from you. Yes, it's a compliment. :P There were just a few things that I ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    Although really if he does get one, there'll be a lot of people saying that he wouldn't have even been nominated if he hadn't died. Then again, I think he ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Would Like to Dream

    I envy writers like you. It seems like everything you write just comes out beautifully, no matter what it is. Describing is the most painful thing for me. :lol: I ...

    Jul 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Theodore King ( Part One: Sharon )

    Hey, Rabbit. Welcome to YWS. :S I hope you have a great time on here, and submit a heap of work. By the looks of it, you're a really good ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Matt Scribbles Things On Paper Then Scans It

    Wow. These are really awesome. critiques, but I just had to say it. *Gives star* xD I like Abhor the most. And of course, like everyone else, I think they'd ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wrath of Eternity

    Thanks, guys. I've fixed all of the technical stuff that you mentioned. Nice to get such awesome crits after ages away. ^_^ This won't be the actual Main Character of ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Murder & Investigation #1 - Before the Murder

    Hey, 3B. How're you? :) You've done a good job here. It's a pretty cool concept, but like Prok said, I'm hoping you'll detail the plot more in the next ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wrath of Eternity

    They’ll come for me soon. I know it. One thought recurs every few minutes: that I should run, get as far away as possible. It’s impossible, though. Everywhere I go, ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Dreamer's OLD!

    Okay, I'm a bit late, but Happy Birthday. :D

    Jun 17, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm Hungry...

    If you could do this, Jab, you'd have my eternal gratitude. ^_^ It's part 3, so it may not make any sense to you, but I'm fairly happy with the ...

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Childlike

    Hey, Yams. :D I've coem to take a look at the story for you, and I'm really impressed. You portayed your characters well, the emotion shone through - it was ...

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beginning of the End -- Part 3

    Deleted for submission.

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone good with computers?

    I'm on wireless internet, and my connection's usually decent. Ish. :P And I've only had the ocmputer sicne about november. I've just gotten rid of a lot of stuff that ...

    Apr 29, 2008


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats