User avatar

Insomnia

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Word count: 0 I'm doing the crazy word war thing from midnight on the first, so expect some bizarre count and then three days of sleeping. ;)

    Oct 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Insanityabounds if anyone wants to add me as a friend. But my account seems to be trying to annoy me, so it's not alerting me when people add me. ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Is Non-Fiction Allowed?

    You're writing a memoir, a script, a nonfiction book about turtles or something else that's not a novel. You're a NaNoRebel, baby! Converse with your fellow outlaws here. Yes. There's ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Desktop Count Down

    xD That's thirded. *ashamed*

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    - Anything Jodi Picoult and/or Lurlene McDaniel. I love you for saying that. :lol: I read a book by Jodi Picoult called Nineteen Minutes. Everyone I ever talked to about ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A hierarchy of evil?

    No, it's physically impossible to rate crimes in order of how "evil" they are. First off, you'd have to define what you mean by "evil," anyway. And there are different ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Planning 2008

    I've been planning for a while. I did it for the first time last year, and I planned about two thirds of it. Trouble is, when I ran out of ...

    Aug 31, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Well, you have all of next month (September) and the month after (October). Then, you don't sleep for 30 days, just for fun. ;)

    Aug 30, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: With You

    I stayed with you. After all we’d been though together; after all of our time apart, I held you in my arms at the end. In those last moments, the ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: More free reviews ...

    Hey. :D You were asking me if I had something for you to review... a long time ago. Well, I do now, if you could. I'd be grateful forever. xD ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: At All Costs -- Part 1

    “You can’t go,” Carmen said. “You’ll die!” She took hold of her brother’s arm. “I have to. If can’t stay in this place for another day.” “It isn’t so bad, ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    Well, it depends on what you mean by too many problems, but I think it does more harm than good. You have to weigh up the different sides of it. ...

    Jul 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using CAPS! (Oh, wait)

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dirt in My Own Grave ch. 3

    Hey, Saint. Another awesome chapter. Just a few nit-picks: The judge, a short but lithe Black woman Did you really need to capitalise black? Unless black means something else which ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (Pt. 7)

    Hey, Jab. I never got around to critiquing this, and I think I owe you quite a few still, so... Mom strapped her into the car seat either refusing to ...

    Jul 12, 2008


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn