User avatar

Insomnia

  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Sepia To Darkness (Part 1 of zombie story)

    Hey there, Aspiring. This is me trying to stage a comeback and return to reviewing after like two years. I'm going to ignore the fact that I've tried to make ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    This could be fairly easy, depending on how motivated you are, and how fast you type. I'm not exactly the fastest typer, but during NaNo, I've found that I can ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Caroline. 9:15. Basic Classes. C Block. "Who wants to go next?" Fedora asked. No one volunteered, although quite a few more had not made a demonstration yet. After the first ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Caroline - Infirmary - 5:10pm I sat in the chair beside Arthur's bed. "I don't think he's going to wake up again for a while. At least until morning. He ...

    Apr 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Caroline. 2:30. A Block. “My family sent me here to learn to be more powerful and help lead my tribe when I’m older.” I hoped the lie wouldn’t be too ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Caroline. 2:25pm. Room A3. Caroline sat on the bed in her room, a huge book spread across her lap. When she had gotten back to the room, Jaunie hadn't been ...

    Apr 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Caroline. 1:13 p.m. Caroline opened the door, looking at the piece of paper in her hand. "Yep, A3," she said to herself. She opened the door to see a girl ...

    Apr 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Academy for Heroes-In-Training: Redux - No Longer Active

    Caroline Caroline stood amongst the crowd of students, watching the man speak. he had introduced himself as Dominic Kent. She was sure he was lovely, but speeches were not her ...

    Apr 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Celebrity Passion

    Hi, Kyll. I actually really like this story's content. It made me laugh and it was sweet and depressing at the same time. I love the actual story to it, ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Academy Redux! DT

    Name: Caroline. Gender: Female. Age: 18. Ancestor(s): Storm (X-Men). Home: Wakanda (just north of Tanzania). Alliance: Neutral. Appearance: Very tall, dark skinned, slim, very pale blue eyes (like Sto

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    Well, 2009 was an interesting year. And maybe I only posted about 20 times, but I still think I should leave something here so I can remember this year. There ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: i know

    I peer through a gap in the curtains. The house is dark, not too dark though. I try to keep the curtains closed during the day, unless they have to ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Lorikeet, I Wished.

    You are too good to me. Also, you are awful to me. I can never find fault in your shorter pieces. All right, then. Nit pick first. “A great bird ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: "Never Be Alone" part one

    Hey, MR. You've formatted this correctly for an all dialogue piece, as far as I know. Unless you wanted to put it into scripts, which is a different forum altogether. ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: #13 (The List)

    Youuu again. Aren't you prolific. :P I am going to get straight into it, because I can, and this is apparently how it works with us. When I’m standing next ...

    Dec 11, 2009


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes