-
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
84,443. And - it's finished. :shock: My novel is finished. That is incredible to say. xD
Nov 15, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
61,153 xD I'm annoyed. I didn't write to my word goal yesterday. I should be able to get another couple of thousand before I go start revising.
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Winners!
xD I'm sorry for making everyone hate me. It was an accident, I swear. ;) The novel's still quite far away from over, but I don't think that it'll reach ...
Nov 8, 2008 -
Re: Winners!
I've just passed the 50,000 mark, so I'm making a topic for people to post in when they win. Congratulations! What is everyone's word goal, by the way, if not ...
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
50,057 :elephant: I feel incredible. Now, to go out for the day. xD
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
47,837. Actually... I don't feel like stopping. I'm going to keep writing for now. I won't be able to reach 50,000 tonight, but it'll be close, I think.
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
39,213 I'm staying up for an excessively long time to write tonight, so hopefully I'll be able to get to 45,000 or more. i'll update once I'm finished. :D
Nov 7, 2008 -
Re: NaNoisms!
He humped from the bed. Seriously? I mean, what? I meant to say jumped, if anyone thinks that that isn't a NaNoism. :P
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
I'm somewhere in between :elephant: and :thud:. Suz sums it up pretty perfectly. :lol: 32,738.
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
29,562. It's a lot more comforting to know that my word count's finished before I go to school and any writing is optional. xD
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Exhausted yet?
xD My parents haven't forced me into bed, but I have done the first and third. I can't help it. Whenever I leave my keyboard now, my figners start to ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
Wow. :O You guys are getting ahead fast. Mine's at 25,012. Did everyone here start from the beginning of their novel? Because if they did, I must applaud the person ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
15,220 words. I figure if I just double the recommended word count every day, I'll do all right. I'm just hoping to finish the novel before my exams start on ...
Nov 2, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
xD I think Snoink did something like that? It was funny, though. And the character did learn a lesson from it. :P I don't feel like writing any more today. ...
Oct 31, 2008 -
Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!
xD I really love that I live in New Zealand. I kind of forgot to sleep, but I got a lot of words down. I don't think they're workable for ...
Oct 31, 2008
