User avatar

Insomnia

  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Labour Slave Kester watched Deaven and Machavell’s exchange. The two of them finished their argument and turned away from each other. Kester was standing near the man. He moved ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Multiple descriptions going on here, so just to clear it up, are our characters the only ones on the ship as far as slaves go, or are there others? "Oh, ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Labour Slave Kester was one the last to be tied. The guard looked into his eyes when he walked over. Kester stared back and the man looked away to ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Moderator: Kitty15

    Yay! Congratulations, Heather. I can't think of anyone who deserves it as much. ^_^

    Dec 1, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    Kester will be quiet for the most part, and probably won't interact with everyone. However, for the sake of it and future reference: Lissa: He will be intrigued by her ...

    Dec 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester The door opened, and the slaves who had been used to open the boat filed back through. Leading them was a tall, dark man. Kester had heard the others ...

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Race: Human Class: Manipulator Alignment: Neutral Age: 21 Height: 6’1” Weight: 65kg Eyes: Blue Hair: Blonde Hits: Weak people, alcohol, distractions. Misses: Rigid authority, being undermin

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Humans

    I don't really believe in concepts like "good" and "evil." They're just a product of our morals and beliefs, which could change at any time. What is considered evil in ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    Congratulations, everyone. And you can do it, Heather. Everyone's cheering you on. ^_^

    Nov 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    Yay! Congratulations! :D I'm nearly at 105,000, by the way. I forgot to post that on YWS. xD

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who prank-called Snoink? XD

    Yep. It was me. Sorry. ;) ...Joke, by the way. I don't sound like that, I swear. :P

    Nov 24, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    It is actually entirely possible to finish NaNo within a week. I did it in 7-8 days while going to school and studying for exams, so if you try hard ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I feel so proud!

    :lol: I had that happen last year. The honour is yours this year. ;)

    Nov 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    xD Resulting from general impatience, I'm writing my novella already, despite the fact that my exams haven't haven't finished yet. I get the feeling that I'll be finished on the ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Winners!

    xD Congratulations to everyone who managed to pass 50k. A lot don't, so it's pretty great. Editing, though, is an altogether different story.

    Nov 22, 2008


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres