User avatar

Insomnia

  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Zipper of Your Pants part 2

    Hey. :) I promised I'd give you a critique, so here I am. I'll try to be harsh. ;) I think if I had a knife, I could have sliced ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kisses work miracles

    Hi, Googly. I don't think we've met before. :) You've got something that has the potential to be a good piece here, but it seems a bit detached at the ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Assignment for my LA class

    Hey. You did a pretty good job with the descriptions in this. Sometimes you descend into telling instead of showing, but overall it's a good piece. Just a few things ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Kester followed Machavell and Kester into the cabin. He stared at the two men that were standing before them. One of them was unmoving. That's the man I saw ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Zipper of Your Pants

    Hey. I just noticed you post the third part of this, so I thought I'd come back to the first part of it. ...You may have asked me to read ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dragon Hunters

    Hey. Welcome to YWS. :) Your story would be better if you fleshed it out some more. Add some descriptions, some dialogue. If you're still working on it, wait until ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    So, I've gotten the three of us to the cabin. Now, whoever is going next can continue it from there. Just tell me if you think I haven't written your ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Kester watched Videl scale the shelves in approval. Machavell's attention was fixed on her. Kester glanced at her and she flicked a gaze back towards them. His face betrayed ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: A Little Questionnaire

    1) When did you join YWS? 21 March, 2007 2) Did you try out any other writing sites before you joined YWS? Nope. YWS was my first. xD 2.1) If ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I can see why you wouldn't like it because of its poor storyline of human girl meets vampire boy. But that does appeal to the younger generation aka me. You ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Million Points Goes To The First Person Who Replies

    That is awesome. xD

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Creating the characters, specifically their dialogue. I love the relationships and interactions between them. That's what makes writing so amazing and effortless for me. Exploring the bonds between pe

    Dec 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Coffee and Breathmints

    Hey, Luc. Just got around to reading this. It may be my first propr critique in months, even though it'll probably be very short. I didn't find too much to ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Uprising

    Kester Labour Slave "Is there a reason you're standing over me?" boomed a voice. Kester and Videl jumped; Machavell just turned to look at Bob. Kester tried to disguise any ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Uprising Discussion

    My internet's gone off, so I don't know when I'll be able to post again. I've just managed to get to another computer before we go away for the day. ...

    Dec 3, 2008


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy