User avatar

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone.

    Yes, I like physics and applied mathematics (which is kind of ironic because my username is based off of a theory xD) Also, I love conducting! It can be a ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone.

    Hello! InfiniteRectangles here! I am also a musician, but I don't compose. I play a few instruments, sing in a choir, and occasionally conduct (tis much fun!) Anyway, I hope ...

    Apr 9, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello fellows~

    Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here :D Fantasy is quite a fun genre and I'm excited to read some of your work! I can't really give you much ...

    Apr 6, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm RadiantMoon? I'm very new, and confused...

    Welcome to YWS RadiantMoon! I like your username and your avatar is so cute :3 Anyway, I am relatively new as well, but I'm pretty active so I might be ...

    Jan 6, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Waves shyly*

    Hello Meerkat! Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it here :D Happy holidays!! ^-^

    Dec 25, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm A New User

    Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it! :D

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy it and have lots of fun! :D

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here!

    Welcome to YWS! I'm new as well and I hope you will enjoy the site as much as I have! Have a wonderful day/night! ^-^

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Member Here! :)

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! I am kind of new here myself, and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have! ^-^

    Dec 23, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there everyone!

    Hello! InfiniteRectangles here! Welcome to the site! I'm kind of new too haha. I hope you enjoy the site and write lots of great things! :3

    Dec 23, 2015


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes