User avatar

InfiniteRectangles

InfiniteRectangles

  • Writing Tips Re: Any tips on writing descriptions of people?

    One thing you should keep in mind when creating a character is to not simply create a character. As the brilliant Hemingway once said "Characters are caricatures". Make your person ...

    Dec 24, 2015
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hello! I'm looking for some feedback on my satire It's my first satire that I've written and I could really use some reviews! Thanks! :3

    Dec 22, 2015
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    Hello! I'm new to YWS, just made my account today, and I'm looking for reviews on my first poem I've posted to the site. Thanks! I shall be infinitely grateful!

    Dec 21, 2015


That awkward moment when you jump out a window because your friend jumped out a window, then you remember that your other friend can fly.
— Rick Riordan, The Ship of the Dead