User avatar

Incognito

  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    O ~Onto The Next One by Escape the Fate.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    Fight.

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000th Post.

    This here is my 1000th post. Awesome eh? Straight up fantastic, that's what it is. I looked over at my post count just a minute ago and it read '999 ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Favorite Vacation

    My favourite vacation was when I went to Cedar Point. That was so awesome. I absolutely love it there. I felt like I had accomplished something, because I overcame my ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: True Friends

    I believe there isn't actually such a thing as a true friend because everyone has a different opinion of what a true friend should be like. So that could possibly ...

    Jun 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Hairy Knees.

    Do you have hairy knees?

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Narcissism

    I have kept every single sketchbook and drawing I have made. ;) They are all in a pile in a box, somewhere in the basement. Everyonce in a while, I ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I am leaving for a canoe trip today! I will be back soon enough, but I thought it necessary to claim that I won't be here if anyone asks. ;) ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Laptop is fried so I fear my time will indefinitely be

    That is sad news Sam. :( I thank you for the tip though! ~Incognito

    May 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue III

    Rosey, I love you. --hugs-- We won! And I contributed erm... 4 reviews? :O xD Nice try Purps. Better luck next time. ~Incognito

    May 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I nominate Rosey! She is like a reviewing machine, especially in the Purps vs. Blue war. If it wasn't wasn't for her, we would be no where. She is like ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    I talked to Mods in the chat without realizing that they were Mods. ;B I am not terrified of them, I daresay, but I am extremely cautious around them when ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Rosey! You look like someone I know! xD Pretty. Pretty. And WhiteTiger, you do not look like crap. You are very pretty. I love the pile of clothes in the ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Oh dear, I think I must admit my preferences, even though I may not have their names right. These are in no particular order, just random people that pop up ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Tiff, you are so pretty! I love your hair. And Dono has a pretty epic hat. Oh dear Pippiedooda, How recent is that picture because that seems like it would ...

    Apr 11, 2009


hmm i think i just have to start typing and hopefully a poem will fall out of me
— spottedpebble