User avatar

Incognito

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Part Two

    A/N: This here is the second part to Lighthouse. This one has the heavier bit to it, but is more action-ey. ;) Now remember, you can read this if you ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lighthouse - Part One

    A/N: Well, it looks like I finally got around to redoing Lighthouse. And it seems to still be lengthy, so I am posting it in two parts. Warning though, there ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: And When They Get To Heaven: D-Day

    Hey there! I am Incognito and I am going to review your work today. It intrigued me that it was on D-Day, or known as Operation Overlord. xD I always ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: And When They Get To Heaven: D-Day

    I double posted. Whoops.

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thorn's Rose Prologue

    Hey there ThornedRose! I decided today, because I have never read or reviewed any of your works, that I might as well do so, and after all it is in ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Death

    Hey there! I am Incognito, and I am going to go through your story with you. Let us begin!~ I always thought about how I was to die. First off, ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Glimpse

    Hey there! I am Incognito and I am going to review your work today!~ First things first though is that you are fairly new here and I don't think you ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: The Angel's Gallery [Grand Reopening]

    Angel, would you mind taking a quick gander at my one story. I posted it, and I got no reviews for it. It was actually quite saddening. In His Arms. ...

    Jul 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: In His Arms

    A/N: I wasn't quite sure which area to put this because it was both Sci-Fi and Romance. But it also has its parts which resemble Other Fiction because it doesn't ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drowning

    Hey there! I am Incognito and I am here to review your short story today. Don't mind me. Let us begin!~ I. Nit-Picking The water rushed against my skin, ripples ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Guardians

    I would love to claim an Autobot and a human. The Autobot's specialty I am hoping for is Medic. I will post the profiles later if that is alright. This ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    **I got something else in mind. --grins-- Elizabeth ~ Drone ~ June 14th ~ 7:51 a.m. She watched as his arm rise and grasp her leather clad arm, she watched ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    **Guys, so can I post for the dog ? Well I am doing it anyways. Jack ~ Dog ~ June 14th ~ 10:40 a.m. Jack looked up at her, letting ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    **I am bringing my new character right into the mess of things. Don't mind me. Elizabeth ~ June 14th ~ 7:23 a.m. She slipped into the street and walked, trying ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Saving Face DT

    I have decided to actually make a female character for once. xP Name: Mann, Elizabeth Jaquelin Age: 25 Gender: Girl. Occupation: She has no occupatin other then what the government ...

    Jul 4, 2009


I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom