User avatar

Incandescence

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Male Cosmetics?

    ...eh? The Beauty Myth? Perhaps... I don't shave/wax or use any cosmetics. Although...it's not like I have anything to *shave* anyway. Except maybe sideburns...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Oh. My avatar is me.

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Assisted Suicide?

    Hmmm... Can you imagine the litigations? As Qi said, they would have to sign a document and have it notarized before any one would be willing to touch it. And ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    EBM, please explain the other riddle. If it's because it's only mentioned once, then that's not a riddle, it's just...stupid. Well, seeing as how there would be a significant difference ...

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Heritage

    White anglo-saxon whose ancestors descended from Great Britain in the 1600s.

    Jan 16, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    They do have rights, I agree. They have the right to reproduce, hunt/eat, and to experience things. However, they are not our equals, as Lingering Shadows alluded to. I'm glad ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    There are 4 mugs placed upturned on the table. | | | | | | | | |_| |_| |_| |_| Each mug have the same number of marbles and ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Riddles

    First Cup: 2 Second Cup: 4 Third Cup: 3 Fourth Cup: 1

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    I'm going to quote John Galt ( Atlas Shrugged ): "The tragic joke of human history is that on any of the altars men erected, it was always man whom ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    That's rather...farfetched. I wouldn't be opposed to it--I'd think it's weird--but I'm not opposed to growing animal parts. As to animal rights, well, show me one cat who can take ...

    Jan 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    Well, Qi, as much as I'd like to agree with you, the post worked. I've gotten enough critiques on it. And I didn't even really want critiques, I just wanted ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: High Crimes and Misdemeanors

    Take a look at this . The federal government wants to change its current rules to permit convicted arsonists to get special licenses so they can drive gasoline tankers and ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    I know I'm a *****. That's the intent. Glad you caught on. But really, who else gives good critiquing other than Galatea and faith? Not very many people. And stories ...

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    Uh-huh. :arches eyebrow and looks around:

    Jan 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Demand

    I want more comments on my poems. I comment on you people's poetry all the time, yet I only end up with 2-4 actual comments on my poems. I'd like ...

    Jan 14, 2005


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman