User avatar

Incandescence

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    yale

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Yes, well...this is me. I hate this picture though. Meh. You may now laugh. Man, I don't know why this picture comes out so small. Hmph...wish I did. It's probably ...

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    How do you post the pic? I can't figure it out, and, apparently, neither can Morgan.

    Jan 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Damnit. I'll figure this out later.

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Galatea, How many people do you know who do not own a television? Not very many. The television is also a look into the world events and politics, something most ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    pale

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    Having worked in the engineering industry for a year and 3 months, debated with the wits of Al Franken, lived on a farm and worked various other menial jobs, I've ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    I know as much as the next guy. Either way, the real world isn't fair, don't be delusional.

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    wile

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    rile

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Censorship

    Generally I'm an objectivist, specifically a moral objectivist. Censorships on the grounds of morality usurps nothing but a child's prying eyes. A parent cannot and should not be expected to ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    "in so many words, and absolutely no offense is meant here, [Incandescence] is a jack*ss" ah. touchette, good friend, touchette.

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Long Sleeves

    This was a myriad of one emotion. For me, this brought the gut-wrenching heart-breaking tear-jerking emotion of disgust. I absolutely loathe these types of poems. You know, the ones where ...

    Jan 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Male

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    Well, I am certainly impressed with QiGuai's debating skills.

    Jan 8, 2005


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern