User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Hey, Billy can Liv somehow claim Sean, the mortal?

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I'm confused. Is Lareina still doing this because I brought, AJ, her character in with my last post?!

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    can we start this off on the day of the eclipse? It would make things a lot funner :D

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    I was hoping more people would join, but I'm going to start this tonight

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    Name: Liv Savy Age: Appears to be 19 Gender: Female Side: Light Element: Air Appearence: and a more clearer view Personality: She's peaceful and serene, always keeping a clear head ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    you posted twice...I'm just saying haha :oops: .....nevermind me

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Maxima~ It was still dark out, but the rain slowed to a drizzle as a drunken man made his way from the pub across the street. I crouched lower behind ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Fight for Control

    savee me a spot :D

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Why can't you just be an extremely awesome tracker and have heightened senses. Make it cool like you could hear someone from a mile away or memorized every person's smell. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    somebody else already has power absorption...May, does. Her profile was on the first page.

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    oh, and jok could you change your second power? My character has super strength....

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    by the way Xormac and Zelar are up for grabs, so if anyone wants them go right ahead.

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ "Good morning to you, Sunny!" Remi said, smiling and riding towards me, "I thought I saw your eyes sparkling from here as I rode along the way, but I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    we only need about four or five more people :D

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Yay! now theres four Villains, asuming one of Bill's is. :D

    May 3, 2009


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird