-
Re: Scorched Earth
I claim a spot but don't know when i can post a profile.....gotta go!
May 9, 2009 -
Re: Fight for Control
I can only write this, but please everyone. Can you keep Liv alive for a few days! She's on the lightside and controls air...okay bye!
May 9, 2009 -
Re: Come One, Come All
Drina~ My foot tapped anxiously as I sat across from Emily's mother in her small trailer. She was practically my own mother, after raising me my whole life. We stared ...
May 9, 2009 -
Re: The Rebellion
I'm grounded for getting detention again so I won't be able to get on much. I have to focus more of my time on homework blah blah blah. So someone ...
May 9, 2009 -
Re: Fight for Control
I'm grounded for getting detention again so I won't be able to get on much. I have to focus more of my time on homework blah blah blah. So someone ...
May 9, 2009 -
Re: Heroes
I'm grounded for getting detention again so I won't be able to get on much. I have to focus more of my time on homework blah blah blah. So someone ...
May 9, 2009 -
Re: For the King
Okay, I'm adding new rules, please pm me if this creates a problem for you. You MUST post at least 3 times a week Each post MUST be at least ...
May 9, 2009 -
Re: The Rebellion
Do you mean like Autumn, summer, winter? Cuz then it would be autumn, it says so in the opening thing.
May 9, 2009 -
Re: The Rebellion
Name: Krina Liv Age: 18 Station: Rogue. She travels most of the time and often hears the recent gossip by eaves dropping in public market places. She steals when she ...
May 8, 2009 -
Re: The Rebellion
I clamith this spot! :D
May 8, 2009 -
Re: For the King
Dimlir~ Rain pounded the ground, echoing through his head. The sky was visible through a canopy of trees that had been blown away from their fall. Dimlir tried to stand ...
May 7, 2009 -
Re: Fight for Control
Liv~ I waited outside the coucil room doors. What's going on in there? The rise of voices was audible and the wall shook as I heard someone bang their fists. ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Fight for Control
Can someone tell me if this is in like a moderny time zoneish?
May 6, 2009 -
Re: Come One, Come All
Drina~ "Madame Drina, could you come out here for just one moment?" Emily's voice echoed through the tent. I looked around the changing room and people looked just as confused ...
May 6, 2009 -
Re: For the King
Anzius, I was actually going to start this off entirely different, but your way works too. Dimlir~ The sky was a smokish gray. A storm was approaching. Dimlir road his ...
May 6, 2009
