User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'll post soon Promise!

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ *I'm sorry this is so long, I promise I'll shorten them* Everything was happening so fast. First Emily appears in the living room, shocked to see Gabriel (I personally ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I'm all for starting over, but I think someone should make a list of all the Gods/Goddesses, creatures, and humans, just so that it's easier; and we have a lot ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Tiger, I don't think I understand what you're saying. Maybe that's because I didn't really get what Boltage was trying to say. So wait, are you saying that you want ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Cant we just start from new? You tell us all the rules and we all start together like all the gods at a banquet or something, and we just forget ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    (I'm not sure if we're sticking wit the scenario of Aidan's brother being part of the last mysterious I didn't add it) Name: Aidan Newt Age: 17 Appearence: He's tall ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    I forgot to put it but Virenna is also 'Up for Love' :D EDITED: I hope it's okay if I add another character, but I just had an amazing idea. ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Name: Virenna (Veer-en-a) Age: about 19 in appearance Gender: female God/Goddess of: Rain (it exists, I checked) I guess it's kind of like water, but I think rain sounds cooler ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ Tap! Tap! It wasn't the first thing I wanted-needed-to hear this late at night. Someone was at the trailer door. I glanced at Emily who was asleep in the ...

    Jun 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Ok, so cool. We're making a new thread, right? I'm all for it, but I have to warn most of you now that due to graduation stuff I might not ...

    Jun 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    I don't know. I kinda liked where we were at but if lots of people want to join, I'm more than willing to start a new thread.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Same. we should give it another try. I'm game.

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Dark Tower

    Umm I'd like to reserve a spot, I wanted to be a stranger, but I'm not quite sure if there all filled. Could someone tell me.

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: A Spark

    No more females? :?

    May 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I completely forgot about this....and I created it. How sad :( . I swear I'll post tomorrow because i'm not allowed to stay on the computer long!

    May 10, 2009


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne