User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Wii would like to play Name: Bex (not her real name) Age: 23 Gender: Female Nationality: American Years of experience: 7 People you've killed: Believe it or not, not all. ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Cool. When are we starting? :D

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    I thought it was. Someone else had the same power as another person and they were asked to change it so...i just figured...well, that it was. Sorry.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Lauren- My character already has the power of wind AkA Air. YOu can still have all of the other elements though, it's just that that's sort of taken so.....yeah.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Charcter Profile Name:(Sky) Schuyler Loki (Female) Age: 17 Abilty: Wind; she controls everything having to do with the element wind including air. Apearence: 5'4 in height and usually a braid ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    I save a spot! I'll post later, but just curious, do their parents and family know they sent them to a special ability school, or were they like secretley attending? ...

    Aug 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~>+<~ Saving Face ~>+<~

    I promise I'll post my profile right after school is over!!

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    I have middle school graduation next week and then a wedding a whole three states away...I'll be traveling and probably won't have enough time to breathe let alone keep up ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    I sort of agree with Exialac. We might have to pause it.... ___________________________________________ Aidan Newt~ Luke and Cara(his adoptive parents) had been busy these last two weeks, getting read

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Hi guys, sorry I haven't been able to post in this forum. At first i didn't know how to bring Aidan in, but now I've waited too long. So could ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Country School

    I claim ITALY!!

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The new Bunny Kill

    Aidan is my character and I can't post until tomorrow!! See ya! :D

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Virenna~Goddess of Rain and Serenity~ The man sighed. "I attempted to trick the gods into giving away some of their power to me." he stated. I grimaced. Okay, maybe this ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Hi guys! Sorry to interrupt, but I'm posting what Desirae looks like again just in case you peoples forgot. (yes i wrote peoples). The bench, dress, surroundings, and her are ...

    Jun 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythology

    Virenna~ Goddess of Rain and serenity~ La da di da dee la . I hummed a peaceful tune. My deep blue gown trailed along the rain soaked grass as I ...

    Jun 10, 2009


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind