-
Re: The Victorian times
Sunday: I looked at myself in the floor length mirror as Bertha worked her magic. She was the house maid, and practically a mother to me. Already I looked dazzling; ...
Feb 20, 2009 -
Re: Do you trust me yet?
Like I need another storybook, but here it goes. Name: Gemma Rackela Personality: Never likes it when poeple look at her for to long. She's sarcastic in a funny way ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Rush: Rose's question made him turn and give a slight bow, at her presence. "As, you know Miss, we plan on making the move soon," He motioned to the demons ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Name: Sunday Rose Bellina Marquway` Marquese (nickname is Sunny) Age: 18 1/2 Station: Baroness history: Became Baroness of her father's estate when her mother left her father for another man. ...
Feb 19, 2009 -
Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)
Name: Altaya Monroe Age: 18 Gender: female Appearance: Except with blond hair and younger looking. 5'3 and has dark saphire like eyes. Personality: a tomboy, somewhat greedy when it comes ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: Don't hesitate..... My arm shook even though I hadn't even raised the bow yet. "I don't think that's a good idea, Latanya." I hadn't even hit the bulls eye. ...
Feb 18, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: I snorted to myself. Cariad was showing Senra how to aim better and clearly he wasn't aware of the color rushing to her cheeks. How oblivious he was. I ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
I'm doing this because I think I could make a character that would help the demons out. Everything has been going mainly from angel point of views so.........yeah... Name: Rush ...
Feb 17, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: Archery? I didn't know anyone but Latanya who really loved it. Then again I didn't really know anyone else. That's why it somewhat shocked me into bewilderment to find ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: “Jinx.” I turned, and he spread his arms, “Why are you doing this? Forcing us all away does you as little good as it does me. I’m not going ...
Feb 16, 2009 -
Re: 13
Name: Anastasia Gender: female Age: 20 Appearance: shoulder length jet black hair with bright green highlights that swoop through her side bangs. 5'0 and has deep green eyes that match ...
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back and for once, for once, I actually felt a tinge of happiness. Gatian was actually very attractive and probably way ...
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: I heard him before I saw him. "This seat taken?" I reluctantly turned my glare towards him. Gatian. He was the only angel that ever really went out of ...
Feb 15, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
***I have a question. Will the demons make the first move towards war?***
Feb 14, 2009 -
Re: Angels vs. Demons
Jinx: I looked on from the corner of the room; playing with the flickering flame that appeared at the snap of my fingers. I'd never felt so much envy in ...
Feb 14, 2009
