User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Stranded

    Required character information: NAME: Amanda Tagerty AGE: 19 SEX: female BACKGROUND: She's not very close with her parents. Amanda had been on the plane in order to get back home ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: I was escorted out of my burgundy carriage and took my father's arm. Gradually I brought my mask up to my face. It left my nose and mouth visible, ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Altaya~The Phoenix: I could here sloshy footsteps behind us and I turned to see Doc come on deck. Finally he was awake. I mean he was a good captain, once ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    **I think I confused you guys. Jinx's dad is dead and in my next post I was going to explain how she's the one trading information about the angels in ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Kial~Yin Meetings always bored Kial until sleep threatened to take over. Either way she was to ride along side the other knights to The King's Harbour. It would've been less ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    (I switch from 1st to third person a lot) Sunday: The carriage ride so far had been dull and boring. Sunday's father hadn't said a word and kept his eyes ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Kial~Yin She burst into the training room,"I'm sorry I'm late, everyone I.....,"she stopped at the icy glare aimed at her from the Royal Phaedra and gulped. "No excuses. Next time ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Rush: The time was drawing near and he'd lied to Rose when he'd said all demons were ready. Most demons were too full of rage to fight with any decency ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    (The Pheonix)Altaya: Rain silently drizzled from the heavens and kissed Altaya's face. She gazed out at the open sea and could feel the goosebumps on her arms rise at the ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    Name- Kial Tecom (Kee-al and Tea-comb) Age 19 Gender female House- Yin Standing-knight Powers-She is sort of like Kara. Her powers haven't yet surfaced, but she'd good at manipulating people. ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    I think we should wait for one more person to join then we get started and have people join as we go. It just sounds like less waiting.... :? **Mo**

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: World War III

    My Character: Name: Isabella Monti Age: 45 Gender: Female Country: Italy Personality: All about winning. She has her eyes set on the prize and won't stop until it's hers. Get ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: Blow after blow she tried to destroy his defense, but Gatian was stronger. She even tried a few cheap blows once or twice, around an area no man ever ...

    Feb 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sorry for interrupting, but I'm going to change my last name from Monroe to Marquese. I wasn't aware that someone else already had the name. Again sorry and her name ...

    Feb 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    Jinx: I couldn't fight the smile that played across my face. I wonder how good he is. A blaze of fire appeared in my hands and I morphed it into ...

    Feb 21, 2009


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers