User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    I'm dropping out. Sorry. I just got to much going on lately.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Do you trust me yet?

    **I don't know if this is dead but....here it goes** Gemma Rackela: "May i help you?" I asked while I rearranged some flowers, my hat was covering my face so ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    I totally forgot Carla was a bully. How bout when people post you post with what side your on and your name like: Traveler~Tessa: so that there's less confusion.

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa: Why is Spike being so stupid right now? He was openly talking about the Indian route. Only a few travelers knew of it and if you didn't- good luck ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday: She was completely stunned by the mysterious mask in front of her. She saw a twinkle in Remi's eyes and she gave another shy smile. "I would very much ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Does this mean that one girl has a room by herself?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Spike: There was something about this Risa girl that made him itch with curiosity. She was annoying, rude, and kind of pretty. Not his usual pick but it wasn't like ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa: They all sat around the a fire. Silence engulfed everyone. After all what could they really say, Hey I'm so happy we met you. Hopefully we can be best ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    The Phoenix~Altaya: Samuel steered the ship drastically closer to a ship that looked chaotic from a distance. As Altaya examined it she noticed flames that licked at the wood and ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    It was a spurr of the moment ignore that last post, k? Sorry I was only trying something new. :?

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Character Application} Name: Gwyneth Mariah Landstrom Age: Fifteen Date of Birth: 9/22/1993 Gender: female Appearance: Except of course with the other uniform. Personality: Is outgoing most of the tim

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    **Wait Maribel, I thought you needed a boat so I already brought you in on my boat, The Phoenix, remember?**

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    I'm making a new rule. **You can only post once a day** I'm making this a rule because this has taken off so much. That's not bad, but in order ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    The Phoenix~Altaya: Voices screamed over the boom of more cannon fire and swords could be heard clashing through the rain. Soon enough as Samuel guided the ship through the fog, ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Yin-Yang

    **This has gotten way to confusing. I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to drop out. Everything moved to fast and I'm completely lost. :( **

    Feb 28, 2009


sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist