-
Re: Middle Earth
EDITED~ NAME: Alastriona Aminah Lavirtay GENDER: Female AGE: 432 RACE: Elf APPEARANCE: Picture down below-except with visible green eyes. And her hair is jet black. Instead of a bow and ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Sunday: It took her a second to actually hear his words. For a while all she'd been doing was staring at his eyes, trying to figure out what he looked ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
Mercedes~ Whimpers filled the dark space and it took her a second to realize she'd made them. Her hands clutched her knees close to her chest and she rocked slowly ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: 2012
JC, I think I did think you were Carlie somehow. Sorry I didn't realize.....well I owe you an apology. I'll just add in a new character then (hense the collapsed ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
**Hey Phantom, Can Len and Mercedes be together?**
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
Name: Mercedes Lo Age:16 Gender: female Race:Mutan Place of birth: New York (the Safeway) appearance: Instead of the pink hair shown in the picture she has black hair with bright ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: 2012
hold up, Everyone! Let me get this straight Carla is NOT the collapsed person and Lizzifer, I'm sorry I'll change that problem. JC you are the collapsed figure! EDITED: Liz, ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
save me a female spot
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: Words of truth
Profile~ ( this is for the book character )- By this do you mean the person the author wrote about? Name : Ileana De`Vine (Illy-anna Day-vine) Age: 18 Gender: female ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: 2012
ThefireinmeisJC, you are the collapsed figure. Carla is still sleeping by the fire. Why do you think I said to get ready? :D
Mar 8, 2009 -
Re: The War of Flight
ooo this sounds good save me a spot. I'll hopefully post tonight.
Mar 8, 2009 -
Re: Kimi-ku
save me a spot
Mar 8, 2009 -
Re: 2012
Traveler~Tessa: *This is for thefireinmeisJC. Try and come in after this* I couldn't let Risa leave. I may distrust her but I'm not a fool. We need all the help ...
Mar 7, 2009 -
Re: Teens in the Jungle
Name: Maxima Lustroe Age: 17 Grade: 11 Appearance: (guess from this picture what she is) Personality: People tell her that she acts 17 going on 27. She tends to act ...
Mar 5, 2009 -
Re: The Victorian times
Sunday: I giggled at Remi's description of his father when really it wasn't that funny. It actually kind of scared me so I nodded in response to his previous question. ...
Mar 5, 2009
