User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Oh, okay. Thanks, Skull.

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Can someone please tell me what's going on right now? I'm a little bit confused.

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Danny could be the person that finds me chained to the tree? I'm chained cuz I told the villagers to and I'm testing myself... It's up to you Tiger.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I think more people are always needed. (her appearance) Bex 10...9...8... The seconds ticked away slowly, almost painfully. The job needs to get done. I need to finish what I ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Skull, you posted twice.

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    (srry it took so long for me to introduce her) Valentina The sun dipped deeper on the horizon sending a tremor down Valentina's back. Not yet.Just a little longer... Her ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler I watched utterly amazed as Evan's entire appearance transformed. So he could only use three elements, huh? "Um...Evan,"I cleared my throat,"What about wind?" He sighed and slowly sat up, ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler I stepped out of the bathroom with a pair of fresh pajamas on. Originally my mind had been set on having some fun at the fair tonight but relaxing ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    I think we have enough people to start with. :D

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler Schuyler cocked an eyebrow and grinned. Man, this guy was cocky."Schuyler,"She answered then threw a glance at April, who just waved merrily with a smile. Was this guy April's...boyfriend? ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    (just ingore the phone call in my last post) Schuyler With another flick of her wrist, the last of the paparazzi flew across the front lawn and into a tree. ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Name- Valentina Age- 17 Gender-Female What you prefer to eat- anything with meat (animal/human wise) Description- Her eyes are golden and her hair is light brunette with natural orange flecks(exactly ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    ME calls a spot!!! :D

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Can we start soon?

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler "Ugh, these stupid people have been outside our house all day!" Maggie, grumbled, whipping the window curtains shut. She turned and glared at Schuyler,"This is all your fault," her ...

    Aug 15, 2009


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie