User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Catarina Russo: The house was silent except for the oak clock sitting on the fireplace mantle ticking off each second with a sort of urgency. Catarina sat in her father's ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Oh pish posh...you know what I meant. Well I fixed it anyway so its s'all good 8)

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Tabitha~Ravenclaw "Hi. I'm Vaan," I heard a deep voice say. Another first year just like me. That was a relief. "I'm Tabitha. Tabitha Macirthy," My voice was confident for the ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    Name: Tabitha Macirthy Gender: Female Age: 11 Personality: Amazingly brilliant. She's so intelligent that even the teachers tire of her. Most of the time she's reading a book or practicing ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts RPG

    save me a spot! :D

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa~Traveler: I did as I was told. The first aid kit was just as Risa said. A rag tag. I didn't mind, though, she was willing to help which meant ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    I'm dropping out as well.

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Alastriona~Elf: She held her bow steady; years of practice on her side. Three elves followed behind her and she made her way next to Anorian. "Anorian, are you sure this ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    This is already getting confusing, I think Angel is right a family tree would be helpful.

    Mar 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    Oh my gosh I'm at school for a few hours and this things is pages longer. PLEASE oh please can someone bring me in? Theres way too much for me ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Name: Adamo Russo Age: 56 Family: Russo Position: head hancho Appearance: Personal Family (husband, kids, etc.): Daughter- Catarina (both son and wife were murdered in a shooting a few years ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: World of Mirrors

    I'll make a profile but as of now I claim shadow :D

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Hey Billy, could Anorian and Alastriona be traveling together along with other elves?

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Tessa~Traveler I was still standing over the little boy when I heard Carla's voice. "Oh my gosh. What's happened to him?" She gasped. Helping him off the ground I tucked ...

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    (Mutant)Mercedes~ Dinah, Korah, Bobby, and Victoria all stood around the injured woman in the hospital bed. The doctors had taken her into surgery as soon as she was brought in. ...

    Mar 11, 2009


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14