User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Thanx Angel! Adamo Russo~ A knock was audible and the office door opened. Salvatore stepped in, slamming the door behind him. Gennaro autimatically got up,"Thank you for your time, Mr. ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    JC, could you then make a different character who is involved in the Russo family?

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus~ I folded my arms across my chest and leaned against the fountain in the front of the school. All the kids were being directed to do the same after ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Catarina Russo~ Rau left, shutting the door behind him. "Sorry if I'm interrupting, father, but I thought you wanted to see me."I spoke with what little manners I had, since ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Umm Lydia, I'm not sure if we're continuing this. Does anybody want to continue? I'll make a DT for this. Better late then never.

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Thanx for not being mad at me guys. Of course I'll post a link, but as of now I'm busy and not even done with the first chapter. I'll most ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Circus: "You?"I heard the teacher ask as he gestured for me. He was still blushing with embarrassment when I reached him. "So briefs, huh? I would've thought you more of ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    Adamo Russo: Nothing was turning out as he planned. Adamo usually didn't like getting involved with the drug trade, but last night at the warehouse, it had seemed necessary. Of ...

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Middle Earth

    Alastriona~Elf: South Mirkwood was one of the few places I hadn't been. It didn't seem as bad as Anorian had made it out to be, but I could see his ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Okay so this seems pretty dead to me. I was planning on making this into a book if it didn't work out as a storybook. So is it alright with ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Name: Circus (becuase that's where she was found) Age: 16 Grade: 10 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's bubbly but quite selfish. Isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she's ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Super hero high

    Like Kaila I don't have time right now to make a profile but I will later. So save me a spot please! :D

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mafia Italia

    *No, no. I actually like that you gave Cat more personality* Catarina Russo: I took a deep breath. Everything would be okay now. Fi was here. "Are you positive you're ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Angels vs. Demons

    So is this dead?

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    I wouldn't mind working with this again, it's just that no one ever posted from my ship and I have completely no idea where we left off. I think it ...

    Mar 18, 2009


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres