User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Light Devil you can start at any time. I'm gonna post tonight just so that gives other people that want to join more time to do so. But go ahead ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Amoria~ There was a thump near the window and I turned to see a man staring. We were both silent for a moment as I tried to remember his name. ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Name: Nymphadora Gender: Female Race: Water Nymph-can walk on water Age: Unknown but looks about 18 Description: Amazingly beautiful, like all nymphs. Is about 5'4 with bright blue eyes and ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Foxfire, sorry but your tribute should be a boy. Sorry sorry, I'm not trying to be mean, but it's just....well I mean 4 girls and one guy? I think that's ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    okay now I'd really appreciate it if the other two tributes are males. :D

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Wait Ringo, just to let ya know there aren't really any Avoxes allowed in the districts they are only servants at the Capitol. They're considered convicts in a way and ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Land of Total Randomness

    airplanes flew threw the air fireing at the giant rat. A plane crashed into the whitehouse and the rat mistook it for a fire hydron and peed all over it, ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Black Tooth vs Yellow Hill

    Please save me a spot!

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Alright, so the Hunger Games is actually a young adult book written by Suzanne Collins. It was a phenomenal read and absolutely my all time favorite book that I just ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Just letting everyone know. I changed my characters appearance.

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Nuclear Fallout- The Aftermath

    Name: Amoria (Hit her head and can't remember her last name.) Gender: Female Age: 19 Nationality: Europa Reason to leave Fraup (see plot): To find her family, If she has ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Please....guys, come on... :?

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    Thanx for trying to bring in Danny Jok, but I'm still a bit confused. Can someone just post real quick, explaining what's happened so far? :?

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    I think we should just continue from whitetiger's post.

    Apr 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Cut & Paste

    ? :? ?

    Apr 9, 2009


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney