User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Can someone bring in Aidan?

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    No problem Autumn. i've been trying to get on here to post as well and I really have no time at the moment. I can only type this.....gotta go! :D

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    *I'm changing Lulu's power to walking through walls and becoming invisible. It's kind of one power because she has to be invisible in order to walk through a wall. Is ...

    Apr 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Lulu~ I strolled back over to our little table with the whole crew there, my Dr. Pepper in hand. Everyone looked.....weird, suddenly to me. Jason sat with his head in ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Whoa! OMG I totally forgot I was in this storybook. Can someone bring my nymph or elf in? If I can post once or twice I'm sure I'll be able ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Okay, so I've been thinking and I realize it could take awhile till we actually get to the games so I'm putting this to a vote. Who here thinks we ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Name: Lulu Pansky Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance: Power: Illusionist. She can make you see things. You biggest fears or your happiest dream, but she can't control it and it ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Levi~ Cameras began a haze of flashing bulbs and bombarded the tributes with questions. The district 11 tributes I was to aid on their journey here were not at all ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Profiles: Name: Aidan Newt Age: 17 Appearence: He's tall and fit. He also wears a lot of black which makes people think he's part of the goths, but he's so ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Jok sorry but we already have a rebel. I wouldn't mind if there was another rebel, though, but you have to change the district. Other than that newcomers are welcome. ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I don't think Peanut would mind changing her boy to district 7. Plus I have already made Foxfire change his character into a boy for earlier reasons. Peanut is on ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    *Sorry there's not a lot of dialogue. I promise in futute posts I'll add more, but as it is I rushed.* Savy Delm~District 12: Right after the picking of tributes ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    *Foxfire and Peanut, we have a tiny situation. Both of you picked district 11, so one of you's got to change it.*

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I really only wanted five tributes to each be owned by a YWS member but I'll accept six. Please to anyone else that might make a profile: Look into the ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    Of course you can have two fact I'm gonna make another one. Profile: Name: Levi (Lee-vii) Gender: Male Age: 20 Occupation: Avox/rebel Appearance: Pale skin with big brown eyes and ...

    Apr 14, 2009


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell