User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Um, Moo? I think it would be much better if we start over with the posting tomorrow. Only because a lot of people including me joined like...a second ago. I'll ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    Buggy, could Jacob be Marisol's partner?

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    (sorry I wrote so FREAKING much.) Name: Marisol Fuzo (Foo-zo) Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: She's about 5'2 with a curvy latina build and tan, sunkissed skin. Her eyes are ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hunted

    I would like to be a female powered or hunter!!

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    I'm going away for 4 days and won't be able to post.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I'm going away for 4 days so I won't be able to post.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    listen guys, i can't post right now, and my computers gonna be out of reach for the next few days so can someone look out for Schuyler?

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    I vote for option 2! Except I can kind of see it getting a bit chaotic. :)

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    Can I post the profile tomorrow?

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Same, but does anybody else have an idea or two? I seriously just want to post soon...:)

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    You're right,but my character is in the middle of Hong Kong right now and I highly doubt I can skip to America. I had a plot going....Maybe we could all ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Valentina "My name is Valentina,"It wasn't as much a statement as a warning. No way was I about to let a cat cut me loose. Danny must've caught the hint, ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Oh...uh is that it? Haha, thanks Lauren.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    I claim a spot!!! :)This sounds awesome!

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Valentina My eyes flashed up to the sudden noise, someone- no, something was growling at me. It sounded so famliar. I leaned forward to get a better view, the tree ...

    Aug 26, 2009


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns