User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Aidan~ "H-hey Aiden. What's up?" She questioned. He shrugged, trying to play it cool, like he'd done nothing wrong. "Well....whatcha got there?" Dani asked slowly coming closer. "Nothing." Aidan said ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    Lulu~ I heard voices somewhere in the night and then leaves began to cackle under anxious feet. "Lulu? Lulu, wake up ya-" The voice scared me to no avail. I ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Alice, I don't know if the number of people you wanted to join has changed, but i'm going to post how many more of each spot are available. I;m just ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    thanx and I think if we're going with all the old myths, they'd burn to ash in sunlight. I'm just would keep the old time theme. :D

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    What about mirrors? Do they have a reflection and show up on camera? Cuz that makes a difference for a Hunter to find out who's a vampire. :?

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    I was told we were letting it flow.....plus everyone forgets about Lulu so she's not claimed :D . But besides Zane and Zeke I think we should just make it ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Rush~ Was this guy, thing, serious? Did it really jsut ask for my name? "I'm Rush and what do you mean they killed you? How is that possible?" He sighed," ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I also have a question: Do the hunters hunt 24/7 or do they have like a school life, you know, with humans and everything? Thanx

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    I'm cool with the bro thing. But I think it shouldn't be that quick that they find out they all have the note. I think it should be more mysterious ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I think the hunters should mainly hunt, werewolves and vamps, but IDk the could always have a bad day and take it out on the nearest creature. If that just ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ "So tell me what this is all about, Little Missy," My Father asked, referring to me by my childhood nickname. We were each on either side of the carriage, ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    I thought you were redoing the raffle picking. The tributes come out in carriages so there isn't really a stage and they just circle, right? Or am I wrong? Idk ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Name: Maxima Lo (I know I've used that name three times but it's all I can think of right now) Species: Hunter Age: 19 Appearance: 5'5, blue eyes, black hair ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Green valley mystery

    So when do we start?

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Hunger Games

    *We should be starting the ceremonies about now* Savy Delm~District 12: It looked like luck was on my side so far. Cinna had thought it to repetitive to light a ...

    Apr 26, 2009


The only proper way of drinking Capri-Sun is from your great-grandmother's gold-plated cups reserved for special occasions.
— NovemberCrow