User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    I've never been to a circus. Are there magicians?

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    I call a Freak/Fortune teller EDITED: Name: Drina Age: 20 Personality: Bubbly, easy to talk to, and enjoys being a part of the circus. (I'll reveal more as we go) ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Maxima~ Rain pounded the empty streets as I made my way to the most secretive pub. I mean, of course it was a secret to everyone except nightmarish creatures and...me. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I got the feeling we were in a city. That's the setting I've been writing from.... :?

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Aidan~ Blood. It was the first thing that came into focus, and lot's of it. It was dribbling down my arms. Besides that I felt completely fine...until I looked around. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    I thought it was present day... :?

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    Maxima~ I watched from the window as rain danced through the city streets. No one would think that this peaceful, quaint even, looking town would have any problems. Maybe a ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ The carriage wobbled down the dirt roads, hitting bumps here and there. Sleep was finally starting to tug at my consciousness and my eyelids drooped like cement was tugging ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    I'm confused. Can someone please tell me where's Lulu and what's going on? Sorry, I've just been busy with state testing at school.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    Wait, are we all in the same room? Cuz I think it would be cool if we were kind of in like a maze like building and words were written ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Rush~ "I can run with the wind, Traystal. My kin is often taught to manipulate certain elements of nature." I said, standing. He nodded,"Well, we'll see about that,"Traystal disappeared, a ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunday~ He wanted a second chance? I was fuming and i was sure it was visible. Yet he stood his ground and looked at me for forgiveness. "Sunday, please come ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Forbidden

    So Ingrid is a human? or a hunter? Hey Alice, I was thinking, if we don't get any or enough of something, like werewolves for example, that we should just ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Bunny Kill

    *I love Bill's idea.* Aidan~ He watched with horror as Christina proceeded to gloss her lips with greasy chapstick. I think I'm gonna be sick... "Hey, I gotta go to ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Green valley mystery

    Oooh, I wanna post, but I can't so I promise I'll post tomorrow! Sorry!

    Apr 27, 2009


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken