User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Appearance: her dress/costume: Her: *this is just a reminder of what she looks like, cause i know people forget* Drina~ I bustled behind the curtains after my act was finished. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Drina~ "Ladies and gents, I now give you, the exotic, mysterious, Madame Drina"Emily cooed as the spotlight dimmed from her and onto me as I entered. Waving and smiling I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    Appearance: her dress/costume: Her: Drina~ "What song is it tonight?" I heard Emily ask Anton. "Ladies and Gentlemen." he replied before running out. She said a quick prayer and the ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    Skull, the undead were summoned by Zelar. He's the only one that has the power to do that so did you mean he was a loyal soldier when he was ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    no not if you have something good in mind. Like I said it's kind of up to you as long as there's no vampires and werewolves. Anything could really go, ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Come One, Come All

    I think it would make things easier if someone posted what order our acts are. Emily goes first...could I(Drina) go second?

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: For the King

    In the time of Xormac, the king of all and in a land known as Sorbia, there is evil sprouting. Zelar, a sorcerer has been planning, plotting, to take the ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    scratch that resevered spot. I got too much goin on.

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Crossroads

    Reserve's spot

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Victorian times

    Sunny~ Father was quiet at breakfast, probably still wondering how to cover up last nights scandal. He'd said good morning, finished his toast, and left the room. A part of ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    I decided to make a hero since I think I'm the one of the only villains. Profile Name: Lena Rip Age: 16 Gender: female Nation: Transfer student from Ireland, currently ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    I think the whole storybook would have a more authentic feel to it if nobody had the same exact power....just cuz in the show nobody really does. Plus it'd be ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Heroes

    Profile Name: Jenny Lane Age: 20 Gender: Female Nation: Manhattan, New York Job: secret government assassin. (Taking out any threat) Personality: Paranoid, coy, and she tries not to stay in ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada

    Rush~ I followed Traystal with much effort. He was fast, much faster then I'd expected. "Are we almost there, Spirit?" I asked. "Traystal," He corrected,"and yes, we are close. Look, ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Battle for Freedom

    I'm grounded. That's why i haven't been able to post much and I would really appreciate it if everyone could keep Lulu alive for another week and a half...?

    May 1, 2009


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken