User avatar

In_the_Moonlight

  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler I watched utterly amazed as Evan's entire appearance transformed. So he could only use three elements, huh? "Um...Evan,"I cleared my throat,"What about wind?" He sighed and slowly sat up, ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler I stepped out of the bathroom with a pair of fresh pajamas on. Originally my mind had been set on having some fun at the fair tonight but relaxing ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    I think we have enough people to start with. :D

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Fairy's World

    Hi thechocolatewritingcat (I love your name) This piece, although quite short, was very interesting and well written. I don't want to repeat anything ScarlettRose said so I'm just going to ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler Schuyler cocked an eyebrow and grinned. Man, this guy was cocky."Schuyler,"She answered then threw a glance at April, who just waved merrily with a smile. Was this guy April's...boyfriend? ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    (just ingore the phone call in my last post) Schuyler With another flick of her wrist, the last of the paparazzi flew across the front lawn and into a tree. ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Name- Valentina Age- 17 Gender-Female What you prefer to eat- anything with meat (animal/human wise) Description- Her eyes are golden and her hair is light brunette with natural orange flecks(exactly ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    ME calls a spot!!! :D

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Can we start soon?

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Already Gone [1]

    Hey Ashleylee I'm just gonna get right into the review and then tell you my full opinion. I pressed on my brakes and nearly got out. But then, my better ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Schuyler "Ugh, these stupid people have been outside our house all day!" Maggie, grumbled, whipping the window curtains shut. She turned and glared at Schuyler,"This is all your fault," her ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Wii would like to play Name: Bex (not her real name) Age: 23 Gender: Female Nationality: American Years of experience: 7 People you've killed: Believe it or not, not all. ...

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Cool. When are we starting? :D

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    I thought it was. Someone else had the same power as another person and they were asked to change it so...i just figured...well, that it was. Sorry.

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    Lauren- My character already has the power of wind AkA Air. YOu can still have all of the other elements though, it's just that that's sort of taken so.....yeah.

    Aug 10, 2009


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman